League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @ RIOT QA / Veigar (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=45422)

Larias 01-11-2010 06:11 PM

@ RIOT QA / Veigar

I have a couple questions about Sivir Ricochet (bouncing glaives) and the way it interacts with a few things.

1: How exactly does Ricochet work? For example, if I have Madred's Razor, and it procs for +500 damage, does the extra 500 damage count for the reduced damage with the next hit?
2: How does Ricochet work with Offensive Mastery (Increases the damage you deal to minions by 4)? On the first hit, does it hit for +4 and then nothing else after that? Does it double dip - causing +4 damage on the first mob, then +4 damage in addition to the % of the 4 on the first mob? If I hit a creep with it, will the % of the +4 damage on the creep bounce towards a champion?
3: How does Bloodrazor work with Ricochet? I remember one game thinking I saw it work with Bloodrazor - then another game it didn't. Perhaps it was a bug with a certain rank? Not entirely sure - maybe I was just seeing things.
4: Can the secondary hits crit?
5: If the first hit crits, does it base damage off of the crit or the base damage?

Thanks! I know they're kinda 'out there' questions, but I'm curious.

Zouave321 01-11-2010 07:59 PM

1) no
2) i dunno
3) it doesnt work
4)no
5) base damage and thats why she's not op

Veigar 01-11-2010 09:11 PM

Hi Larias.

1). It does not
2). It does not double dip. The full damage dealt on the first hit is reduced by 22% for the second and so on down the line.
3). Bloodrazor will only proc on the first hit, none of the bounces.
4). No they cannot
5). The bounce damage will be based off your regular damage, not the crit.

DragonArmy 01-11-2010 09:23 PM

I love these Riot responses.

Judah the Lion 01-11-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonArmy (Hozzászólás 502968)
I love these Riot responses.

Yep, Riot's staff to user interaction is rather astounding.

/props

TheJackalMan 01-11-2010 10:13 PM

Larias: He gets answers for the common Loller

Cybernetic 01-11-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible (Hozzászólás 502945)
Hi Larias.

1). It does not
2). It does not double dip. The full damage dealt on the first hit is reduced by 22% for the second and so on down the line.
3). Bloodrazor will only proc on the first hit, none of the bounces.
4). No they cannot
5). The bounce damage will be based off your regular damage, not the crit.

I really like that, very balanced the way they did that and it was good questions and answers

seresibyl 01-11-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judah the Lion (Hozzászólás 503016)
Yep, Riot's staff to user interaction is rather astounding.

/props

Would've been more impressive if it weren't Larias they were answering =P

PS: Hi Larias

EmissaryShadow 01-11-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheJackalMan (Hozzászólás 503091)
Larias: He gets answers for the common Loller

Larias for Emissary!
Oh...wait.

Poki3 tem 01-12-2010 03:49 AM

@VeigarTheHorrible
How does Armor Penetration work with Ricochet? Does it work only on the 1st target, or all targets? Is the damage to the other targets taking into account the base attack power, or the damage you do after armor pen calculations?