League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   [Guide] Annie...Aggresive (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=42396)

IS12082a74128c7e936074b 01-01-2010 03:24 PM

[Guide] Annie...Aggresive

Here is my guide to Annie. I hope someone will learn something from it but I am no expert myself. I would appreciate feedback on this.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...resive%20Annie

Senix 01-01-2010 03:33 PM

I find starting with Deathfire very very effective.

Furiosa 01-01-2010 04:41 PM

Meki's is a waste on annie, particularly if you're not building anything with it.

After reading it through it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but it's not good. Your stun strategy is essentially "use abilities until you can stun, then stun them". Item build is mediocre with wasted gold, and for a supposedly "Agressive" annie you advocate hiding behind team mates and stating that moving with your team is necessary after level 6. Not to mention it's badly written in broken english.

Benoit 01-01-2010 04:48 PM

You shouldn't level Incinerate early game. You don't want to push and you shouldn't waste mane to farm with this spell. Your priority is to max Desintagrate first. Some people like to put 1 point in incinerate at level 1 and charge it ar your fountain. That way you can enter a fight with a stun ready.

You're also getting your shield too soon. You don't need it to build stun, you should be last hitting with Desintagrate like crazy and have a stun rdy in few seconds.

I agree that Meki is a waste. Annie is not about mana regen, she's about nuking. She need a big mana pool in ordor to do so. Thats why you should start with Sapphire crystal + 2x Health pot.

The other item are nice, but I find Deathfire Grasp to be really effective. It's the first Item I get after Catalyst. (Before RoA)

Furiosa 01-01-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben0it (Hozzászólás 468120)
You shouldn't level Incinerate early game. You don't want to push and you shouldn't waste mane to farm with this spell. Your priority is to max Desintagrate first. Some people like to put 1 point in incinerate at level 1 and charge it ar your fountain. That way you can enter a fight with a stun ready.

Incinerate does far more damage over disintegrate, that's the only reason to level it first (I personally just ignore shield until late game, and just level the two in tandem).

Senix 01-01-2010 05:26 PM

Catalyst is a good idea. I usually go with Deathfire, movement 3 boots, soul stealer, archangels staff. Starting with the catalyst is a very good idea though. huh... dumb of me not to have thought about it XD.

But yes I find that Disintegrate and Incinerate, together, make a good killing option. Especially when your laning early, and they have about a quarter life left. They don't ever think of Annie as that great of a threat. Flash to right in front of them, Disintegrate/Incinerate should kill them, and if not, then Disintegrate should be up again for the last shot. Especially if you wait until you have a stun up. Then that even get's rid of their heal option.

IS12082a74128c7e936074b 01-02-2010 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furiosa (Hozzászólás 468095)
Meki's is a waste on annie, particularly if you're not building anything with it.

After reading it through it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but it's not good. Your stun strategy is essentially "use abilities until you can stun, then stun them". Item build is mediocre with wasted gold, and for a supposedly "Agressive" annie you advocate hiding behind team mates and stating that moving with your team is necessary after level 6. Not to mention it's badly written in broken english.

thx for sharing your opinion. English is not my native language so forgive me for "broken" english.

you may say that stun strategy is not good but it is the timing of your spells that will give you the kill. Just spamming spells to the opponent without having a plan wont do anything.

Also i say go with team after mid game, not lvl 6 :s . that doesn't mean to stay back. your team is there to protect you because you must play aggressive. You just don't have to go too deep since you have great range.

I agree that meki is not great but you can use it later on and you can't harass fast if you don't have some mana reg. That's what aggressive is.