League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   FFS 14 tries to que (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=41463)

Rockford 12-29-2009 03:12 PM

FFS 14 tries to que
 
Seriously, I just had to que 14 times to get a game going. I could of played a game in that amount of time.

Fix this **** ffs. Stop the champ select leavers already. Who cares what your team composition is, its a **** solo que. Its for fun, not for win, if you elo goes up your gonna lose anyways eventually, NERDRAGE AHH

Paero 12-29-2009 03:13 PM

Stop picking heimer

Grackis 12-29-2009 03:14 PM

lol i also had 14 que tries today with Heimer so many noobs dont understand how he is one of the best heros right now.

RyuuKitten 12-29-2009 03:15 PM

Because playing a game that's lost before it's even started is "fun"...how?

Decae 12-29-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuujinx (Hozzászólás 457050)
Because playing a game that's lost before it's even started is "fun"...how?

because you're so pro you can read the future.

gtfo hope you get banned.

Shillen 12-29-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuujinx (Hozzászólás 457050)
Because playing a game that's lost before it's even started is "fun"...how?

This is a bull**** excuse. The other team could be just as bad. Champ select leavers are just being selfish and hurting 9 other people in the process. They should get a leave and have to wait 10 min to requeue.

RyuuKitten 12-29-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decae (Hozzászólás 457058)
because you're so pro you can read the future.

gtfo hope you get banned.

If I see a team with 4 mages, I'm PRETTY sure I'm gonna lose if I keep going.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Shillen (Hozzászólás 457059)
This is a bull**** excuse. The other team could be just as bad. Champ select leavers are just being selfish and hurting 9 other people in the process. They should get a leave and have to wait 10 min to requeue.

I'm selfish for wanting a good team? how bout they're selfish for picking their "favorite" champions instead of, I dunno, making a decent team?

Heimer/Eve/Annie/Ryze+1 does not a good team make.

GodwinGrech 12-29-2009 03:22 PM

its spelt 'queue', and i will leave if the team is destined to fail.

only bad players would support queue dodging penalties because they dont understand team composition and just want to play their favourite build

Shillen 12-29-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodwinGrech (Hozzászólás 457073)
its spelt 'queue', and i will leave if the team is destined to fail.

only bad players would support queue dodging penalties because they dont understand team composition and just want to play their favourite build

Only people who want to have fun and don't care about winning games that don't matter would care, you mean. When it takes longer to join a game than it takes to play one the game is no longer fun.

Paero 12-29-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuujinx (Hozzászólás 457064)
If I see a team with 4 mages, I'm PRETTY sure I'm gonna lose if I keep going.




I'm selfish for wanting a good team? how bout they're selfish for picking their "favorite" champions instead of, I dunno, making a decent team?

Heimer/Eve/Annie/Ryze+1 does not a good team make.

Heimer/Eve/Annie/Ryze+Rammus does


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:34 AM.
12345 ... 7


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc