League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Void Walker (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3796)

Revengez 08-07-2009 12:36 PM

Void Walker
 
When he gets his 5 spell thing, and he gets that black aura thing, it's SOOO annoying to hear darth vader breathing for like 5 minutes until he casts a spell.

#2 - When he casts the silence ball, a really annoying other sound.

ByronicHero 08-07-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revengez (Hozzászólás 37975)
When he gets his 5 spell thing, and he gets that black aura thing, it's SOOO annoying to hear darth vader breathing for like 5 minutes until he casts a spell.

#2 - When he casts the silence ball, a really annoying other sound.

How have you even had time to play Kassadin, yet?

Koldunk 08-07-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revengez (Hozzászólás 37975)
When he gets his 5 spell thing, and he gets that black aura thing, it's SOOO annoying to hear darth vader breathing for like 5 minutes until he casts a spell.

Completely disagree.

I enjoy having an auditory cue that the spell is ready and found it far from irritating, in fact, a smile split my face the first time I heard it.

I'm not saying there's not room for improvement on some of this character's audio, but I really enjoyed the overall theme of the sounds and their implementation.

Revengez 08-07-2009 01:17 PM

Yes, but the guy kept the buff on for 5 minutes, and it gave me a headache. And when you have 2 players with the same champ spamming the silence spell the sound tends to be a bit much.

The Senate 08-07-2009 09:13 PM

this is an important issue and i hope the devs stop everything else their working on because the spell sound effects 'tend to be a bit much'.

i completely disagree, i think voidwalker sounds awesome and i hope there are no changes.

IS1b2fae32403405 08-08-2009 12:21 AM

I think he sounds awesome, but his lines are ****.

Lollerman 08-08-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morto (Hozzászólás 38738)
I think he sounds awesome, but his lines are ****.

"Justice will be served!"

Excuse me if I don't believe a thing an evil-looking heavy-breathing helmet-wearing lightning-discharging void-walking mid-air-floating guy with an intent to kill says.

Revengez 08-08-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Senate (Hozzászólás 38603)
this is an important issue and i hope the devs stop everything else their working on because the spell sound effects 'tend to be a bit much'.

i completely disagree, i think voidwalker sounds awesome and i hope there are no changes.

Did I say that? Honestly, you guys take this **** out of proportion. I just said its annoying when some f@g decides to keep the buff on for 10 minutes in a lane.

Mittsies 08-08-2009 02:14 AM

I think "You are NULL and VOID" is his only cool line so far -- but everything else about this hero is freakin' bad-ass. Also, IMO there should be no sound for his "buff" or any buffs for that matter; a simple visual is all we need.

Revengez 08-08-2009 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mittsies (Hozzászólás 38778)
I think "You are NULL and VOID" is his only cool line so far -- but everything else about this hero is freakin' bad-ass. Also, IMO there should be no sound for his "buff" or any buffs for that matter; a simple visual is all we need.

I agree


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:37 PM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc