League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Paysafecard and SMS are here! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=339046)

Moneypenny 11-12-2010 08:57 AM

Paysafecard and SMS are here!

Two awesome options are now available to make Riot Points even easier to obtain. Paysafecard and SMS have been the most requested additions to the Store, and we’ve been working hard to get them locked in place for you!

From now on when you click on the Riot Points tab you’ll see two boxes, one for Credit Cards and the other for alternative payment methods. Simply click on the alternative payment methods box and the option to pay with PayPal, Paysafecard or SMS will be available.

SMS Payments

Purchasing Riot Points via SMS is a way to easily purchase points through your mobile phone. By choosing SMS you will be able to pay for points simply by entering your mobile number!

Please be certain to check with your mobile network for information regarding this service as all purchases will appear on your regular wireless phone bill. Price points will vary, and billing process may differ, dependent upon your country of residence.

SMS Payments are available in:
- Australia
- Austria
- Belgium
- Bulgaria
- Canada
- Cyprus
- Czech Republic
- Denmark
- Estonia
- Finland
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Ireland
- Italy
- Latvia
- Lithuania
- Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Norway
- Poland
- Portugal
- South Africa
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- UK
- USA

Please note that while price points are fixed, the corresponding value in Riot Points may vary due reasons such as exchange rate fluctuation and mobile carrier fees as explained HERE.

Paysafecard

Paysafecard allows you to purchase a code from one of many outlets and use this code online to redeem Riot Points. With Paysafecard applied you’ll be able to go from real life shop to in game Store with ease. To check out a list of retailers offering Paysafecard in your area, be sure to head on over to their site.

Paysafecard is available in:
- Austria
- Belgium
- Cyprus
- Czech Republic
- Denmark
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Ireland
- Luxemburg
- Netherlands
- Norway
- Poland
- Portugal
- Romania
- Slovakia
- Slovenia
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- UK

As mentioned earlier different payment methods may have differing prices and amounts of Riot Points, so we have prepared a Support Section to help answer questions you may have.

Please feel free continue to pass on suggestions for future payment methods or improvements to the Store as your opinions are invaluable.

~Moneypenny

Kaelthas 11-12-2010 09:03 AM

Sweet!

Hägen 11-12-2010 09:03 AM

Brazil please!!!

CommanderShepard 11-12-2010 09:03 AM

Now I don't have to put in that stupid security number on my credit card...

Rick182 11-12-2010 09:05 AM

No love for Brazil yet? We have a lot of paying costumers here, but not all of us have an international credit card (I had to borrow from a friend of mine, for example).

Al0death 11-12-2010 09:06 AM

Venezuela? :(

darklighter 11-12-2010 09:06 AM

where is mexico??

Divest King 11-12-2010 09:13 AM

Brazil please!
I really want some skins...

Hessling 11-12-2010 09:15 AM

Why not Argentina? We need some way of obtain riot points. I dont have credit card, i dont have any store near which sells prepaid card, i dont have anything. So please make sms in Argentina real.

TheGreatDecay 11-12-2010 09:16 AM

BR?