League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   i feel ahri is a bit to weak atm (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3206444)

jarvis101 03-09-2013 07:41 AM

i feel ahri is a bit to weak atm

her ratios are too low in my opinion

Economicz 03-09-2013 07:50 AM

her cc and mobility are excellent

Venova 03-09-2013 08:00 AM

she could use some small number buffs, or maybe the delay on her ult dashes reduced to before that was nerfed, given the changes to the game and items and champion additions, i think it wouldn't be so bad.

EpixAura 03-09-2013 08:02 AM

She's definitely on the weaker end of things. Her ult makes her kind of annoying to play against, so I'm kind of glad she's not all that great. On the other hand, her character design is simply too sexy for her to be bad, so she really deserves some buffs.

Tupples 03-09-2013 08:03 AM

the cd nerfs on her ult were a lot. they should make it shorter, because without your ult, you're basically useless. remove some dmg to make up for it.

but! I'm a big fan of Ahri and she's a lot of fun, I don't find her weak at all. Almost a guaranteed kill in lane at 6 if you land everything and she snowballs really well. Also, if you do mistakes in teamfights, a simple press of r and you're set.

Lightbringerz 03-09-2013 08:04 AM

Could use some positive tweaking.

Keoo 03-09-2013 08:06 AM

I wish they would just remove her ult. It's not even fun to use anymore with the huge delay between each jump and huge cooldown, and it's damage with the delay is lackluster since you can't use it in rapid succession for an execute. It's the only thing keeping them from buffing her, and the only thing that makes people say she's "mobile".

In addition, you have to work so hard to even get close to the damage other champions do, and land every slow moving particle

a frozen bunny 03-09-2013 08:23 AM

Mobile my ass. Her base ms is among the lowest in game, bar a few supports. The range on it (the ult) is like a standard auto attack. 99% of every gap closer and lock down in the game is longer than that ****.

And her Q is retardedly hard to land on both pass-throughs, unless your opponent is stupid and stood still to eat the true damage. The damage component of only one pass-through is so low, its 90 mana cost is not worth it, considering Ahri's mana pool at 18 is like...barely 1k.

Mid Is A Feeder 03-09-2013 09:11 AM

SO many mana issues and not enough damage for it. Shes not mobile at all, apart from a long ass ult, AND shes really squishy. you have to land EVERYTHING perfectly, and everything is so slow to have a remote chance of killing anything. Unless you can land a charm (this is in lane) both your q's and spirit fire, get a gank and use your ult. MAYBE you can kill them.
And when an assassin has to get a gank to have a chance to kill anything, and hit everything perfectly.. Theres something wrong. I mean, some assassin combos are the same level, but do more, or less complex that do more. (talon, zed, kha zix..)

phattank 03-09-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry is a bunny (Hozzászólás 35418968)
Mobile my ass. Her base ms is among the lowest in game, bar a few supports. The range on it (the ult) is like a standard auto attack. 99% of every gap closer and lock down in the game is longer than that ****.

And her Q is retardedly hard to land on both pass-throughs, unless your opponent is stupid and stood still to eat the true damage. The damage component of only one pass-through is so low, its 90 mana cost is not worth it, considering Ahri's mana pool at 18 is like...barely 1k.

Hit them with the tip of the skill shot, bam two pass through and they have no room to dodge, is not that hard.