League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How to kills tanks now? (after MRBR is Unique) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=31959)

Sphinx001 12-03-2009 08:38 PM

How to kills tanks now? (after MRBR is Unique)
 
I was wondering.

Since now madreds bloodrazor is unique, how to properly kill tanks? I used to play master yi as a lategame carry with multiple bloodrazors to get rid of tanks. Now it is unique and does max 3% of targets hp in magic damage. Yes i know, that its not in the patch notes, but i played yesterday and it definetly says unique.

What item build would you suggest for the ultimate tank killer? Something like last whisper and black cleaver instead of 2 bloodrazors? (and the 1 bloodrazor that is allowed)

LethalYarn 12-03-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Madred's Razors is now UNIQUE
Madred's Razor:
+15 Damage +25 Armor Passive: 15% chance on attack to deal 500 damage to a minion.

Madred's BLOODRazor:
+40 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +30 Armor Passive: On hit, deals Magic Damage equal to 2.5% of the target's maximum Health.

allistrom 12-03-2009 09:40 PM

on yi just get SoD its gg as long as you didnt feed early and cleanse as mastery so you can charge into fights and kill EVERYONE...well in pubs agaisnt 5 man premades gonna be a bit diffferent

daNNux 12-04-2009 12:09 AM

Madreds Bloodrazor
+35 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +30 Armor UNIQUE Passive: On hit, deals Magic Damage equal to 3% of the target's maximum Health.

Sphinx001 12-04-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allistrom (Hozzászólás 355007)
on yi just get SoD its gg as long as you didnt feed early and cleanse as mastery so you can charge into fights and kill EVERYONE...well in pubs agaisnt 5 man premades gonna be a bit diffferent

Whats SoD ? :D I looked in many places, couldnt find it.

Im a good farmer in games, so i get good items. But what are the best ones to kill tanks? Imo it used to be mass bloodrazors.

wildfire393 12-04-2009 08:24 AM

Madred's Bloodrazor is good at killing tanks, but honestly you can get the job done without it.

Let's compare the damage output of the Bloodrazor's Passive with that of Last Whisper's Passive, against a suitable stacked tank:

Let's assume your base damage is 200. For the Bloodrazor it'd then be 235, and the Whisper makes it 220. Let's assume the tank you are up against is 3000/200/200 HP/AR/MR

Attacking with the Bloodrazor, you do 235 damage *.333 due to armor = 78.333. The passive then triggers on each hit, doing 3% in magic damage, which is 90, again multiplied by .333 due to their MR to 30. The total damage output is 108.333

Attacking with the Last Whisper, you start by reducing the target's armor to 120. This means that instead of being reduced to .333, you're reduced to .455. So 220*.455 gives 100.1 damage. And the last whisper is significantly cheaper to build than the Bloodrazor. Additionally, any further attack damage you stack with the Whisper becomes more effective.

Shizz 12-04-2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfire393 (Hozzászólás 355819)
Madred's Bloodrazor is good at killing tanks, but honestly you can get the job done without it.

Let's compare the damage output of the Bloodrazor's Passive with that of Last Whisper's Passive, against a suitable stacked tank:

Let's assume your base damage is 200. For the Bloodrazor it'd then be 235, and the Whisper makes it 220. Let's assume the tank you are up against is 3000/200/200 HP/AR/MR

Attacking with the Bloodrazor, you do 235 damage *.333 due to armor = 78.333. The passive then triggers on each hit, doing 3% in magic damage, which is 90, again multiplied by .333 due to their MR to 30. The total damage output is 108.333

Attacking with the Last Whisper, you start by reducing the target's armor to 120. This means that instead of being reduced to .333, you're reduced to .455. So 220*.455 gives 100.1 damage. And the last whisper is significantly cheaper to build than the Bloodrazor. Additionally, any further attack damage you stack with the Whisper becomes more effective.

Last Whisper seems to be very underrated by most players. I always get this on Ashe and when I finish building it, that's when the game either starts going in our favor or they begin the surrender vote.

Ksielvin 12-04-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizz (Hozzászólás 355844)
Last Whisper seems to be very underrated by most players. I always get this on Ashe and when I finish building it, that's when the game either starts going in our favor or they begin the surrender vote.

Note if the same guy had only 100 Armor and 100 MR, total damage outputs would be 235*0.5+90*0.5 = 162.5 for Bloodrazor and 220*0.625 = 137 for Last Whisper. I think people underrate Last Whisper because stacking health is seen as popular right now. I do build LW in most games as Yi but only pick up the Recurve Bow early on and upgrade it later. My damage output seems to get up to speed before that upgrade. Sometimes I also get Bloodrazor among my last items.

wildfire393 12-04-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksielvin (Hozzászólás 356270)
Note if the same guy had only 100 Armor and 100 MR, total damage outputs would be 235*0.5+90*0.5 = 162.5 for Bloodrazor and 220*0.625 = 137 for Last Whisper. I think people underrate Last Whisper because stacking health is seen as popular right now. I do build LW in most games as Yi but only pick up the Recurve Bow early on and upgrade it later. My damage output seems to get up to speed before that upgrade. Sometimes I also get Bloodrazor among my last items.

On the other hand, if the player staked only Armor/MR items (Guardian Angel, Force of Nature, Frozen Heart, etc) and had around 2000 HP the damage of the Whisper would be significantly greater.

Charmicarmicarmicat 12-04-2009 09:07 AM

bloodrazors are not unique. Yet.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:45 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc