League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Sick of seeing same picks every game (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3164265)

DeadFish87 02-24-2013 09:22 PM

Sick of seeing same picks every game

when i start playing this game ppls use to pick different champ in every game and that time the game was fun but now Im getting sick of seeing same champs in every game the picks are around 12 champs out of 100 or something in the game ( Ezreal/Taric/Akali/Cait/ Katarina/Olaf/ Geren/Sona/Lee sin/Jarvan4/Vi/Singed) and of course
(Daruis/Shen/Blitz/Amumu/Malph) not fun at all.
3 games had to top against Olaf and 4 games against akali

KnightxSScarlett 02-24-2013 09:24 PM

The reason people picked different champs when you just started was because at low levels you just try everyone and see what you like. Now people are set in playing what they like and what's good. Sadly, "what's good" is very limited now.

Resolute 092 02-24-2013 09:29 PM

When im bored i play mid talon and its really annoying, usually win.

DeadFish87 02-24-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior (Hozzászólás 35014698)
The reason people picked different champs when you just started was because at low levels you just try everyone and see what you like. Now people are set in playing what they like and what's good. Sadly, "what's good" is very limited now.

didnt mean the lower lvls in lvl 30 and ranked

KnightxSScarlett 02-24-2013 09:31 PM

The point is that people only play cheese in ranked.

Resolute 092 02-24-2013 09:35 PM

I hate that, because some of them even tell you what to do.. and its no longer fun..if you want to top, well, but why does anyone have to jungle because you said so?

angryWelchMan 02-24-2013 09:41 PM

I still see a wide verity of champs at upper bronze/low silver ranked. I mean support is 90% taric leona and lulu and adc if 90% mf ez cait and a few dravens but theres still a wide verity in mid top and jungles

Also someone has to jungle cause if noone jungles you better have a trick up your sleave cause your leaving a good portion of your teams resources unused. and unused resources = greater chance of loss

Resolute 092 02-24-2013 09:51 PM

ya, i know... but if you want a jungler, then do it, if the other guy dont want to jungle, he might not be that good doing so.
I hate people who calls a pos and instalock and then says that we need a jungler. its not fair.
teamwork starts before the game, but its only 1 minute.

MicKretz 02-24-2013 10:34 PM

i played recently with some not so popular picks on our team....and we had to carry hard for them....i think there are just certain champs that work well and ppl can play them well so they stick to what works

Shibley 02-24-2013 11:29 PM

Regardless of what champs are popular at the current time, it is always fun playing the underplayed, lower win-rate champions. Just have to choose them intelligently as they are usually niche. Only work with certain team comps against certain team comps type of thing.

Try Zil, Karma, or Janna Support. (Havent seen too many janna lately)

Trundle, Sej, or Shyv jungle. (What happened to Shyv?)

Aniv or Heim mid.

Sion, Poppy, Urgot, Ren, or Nas top.

Mostly champs who were created in season 1 and 2 of league seem to be getting forgotten.