League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Junglers with good sustain? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3163745)

Keeyan 02-24-2013 07:04 PM

Junglers with good sustain?

Hey, I jungle with nocturne a LOT and I love it. I recently started jungle amumu and jax, and both had really bad sustain for me. Once I finished red and wraiths, I was literally 25% health and had to recall. I wanna try jungle nunu cuz his q is really good for the jungle and allows him to stay super healthy.I've also done jungle skarner and trundle and it turned out really well. Are there any other junglers out there that have good sustain like them?

Hyp3rr 02-24-2013 07:10 PM

Xin, fiddle, vi (sorta but its more of shield then a heal), and finally an unusual jungle foira its viable and really good but hard to master.

Zinzon 02-24-2013 07:10 PM

Hecarim, Cho, master yi (meditate), WW are some of them that come to mind atm.

ROKAF JE 02-24-2013 07:11 PM

Warwick
Lee Sin
Fiddlesticks
Udyr
Cho'Gath
Mundo is alright
Maokai does good too
Xin Zhao
Hecarim

You could also try Lifesteal/Spellvamp quints if you really want sustain that badly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ytry17 (Hozzászólás 35010054)
unusual jungle fiora its viable and really good but hard to master.

Fiora is viable if all 3 lanes have hard cc and you need aoe/more damage

Her ganks are awful, she's pretty much a farm jungler. Definitely not hard to master.

Hyp3rr 02-24-2013 07:15 PM

By hard to master I ment for ganks but yeah she is really just a farm jungle champ for late game.

dehunter456 02-24-2013 07:18 PM

All the ones with good sustain that I can think of:
Warwick
Fiddlesticks
ChoGath
Master Yi
Lee Sin
Nunu
Maokai
Elise
Udyr

Romantic Metro 02-25-2013 01:01 AM

Everyone else hit the champs already but I love WW and he has awesome sustain, and can generally gank at full health and has decent clear time. The problem with WW is his pre-6 ganks are rough without any form of CC to back him. Post 6 though he can be quite a problem because of his ult which has a nice radius for him to reach someone, and if they are low you cannot out run him unless you have ghost or a Yi/Mundo/Singed/Teemo burst speed. Even then I've seen some WW use ghost to burst up and catch most players especially if his ult is up. That phage is awesome. The hardest counter I can think to WW is Olaf because he can out damage you and your sustain and your one form of CC is denied by his ult. Poppy might be a bit tough too I can't remember if she breaks your ult's CC as well.

Poopyduo 02-25-2013 05:39 AM

I use: lee sin and Tryndamere, I also have shaco but his sustain is awful until wriggles. Fiddles a good one, I also use fiora jungle when I'm bored. Personally I think she's a niche champ that can destroy top lane in the right circumstances.

LogicalTautology 02-25-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazen13 (Hozzászólás 35009853)
Hey, I jungle with nocturne a LOT and I love it. I recently started jungle amumu and jax, and both had really bad sustain for me. Once I finished red and wraiths, I was literally 25% health and had to recall. I wanna try jungle nunu cuz his q is really good for the jungle and allows him to stay super healthy.I've also done jungle skarner and trundle and it turned out really well. Are there any other junglers out there that have good sustain like them?

What are you starting with that you have to recall as Amumu after only one clear?
You should be running Flat Armor Yellows, 21 in Defense tree, and starting Machete+5 pots.

iamblamb 02-25-2013 07:39 AM

I was gonna say,.... I love mumu and jax and jungle with them whenever I get the chance, wtf are your runes? I'd really just have to ask what spells you're taking first and how you're using em. I can spectate you if you'd like.