League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Karma...should i? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3158279)

Swampmajikk 02-23-2013 07:34 AM

Karma...should i?

Ok I pose this question to GD in the hopes I will get some kind of decent answer..
what can i say I'm a dreamer.

ANYWAY, I've always liked karma and I want to buy her but she's currently basically the absolute worst champion in the league. No one seems to have a good opinion of her including riot..
To note I like champions that are hard to use and try to stick with people who aren't used a whole lot so karma seems like a good choice.
But is she worth it at all?
Plus her looming rework makes me nervous to get her and get used to her only to have the rug pulled out under me and have to learn her over again.

so what do u think?

Kziki 02-23-2013 07:37 AM

Who says that Karma is the worst champion in the League? Perhaps not popular at all, but she's certainly not the worst.

Rewdas 02-23-2013 07:38 AM

Nobody knows Karma's kit or understands her Fan system. Go for it.

Kronicler 02-23-2013 07:42 AM

Karma=lane bully

Pick karma mid when you have a brusier heavy team.

Playing her as a bot lane support isnt the way to optimize her output.

Whyumai 02-23-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kziki (Hozzászólás 34961524)
Who says that Karma is the worst champion in the League? Perhaps not popular at all, but she's certainly not the worst.

lowest win rate in the game.

lowest popularity in the game.

it's been that way for a year or so now.

Too many champions to name that do her job better.

Who's worse?

Dark Nephthys 02-23-2013 07:42 AM

She's deff not the worst champion in LoL. I played her a few times, it's just the only real roles you can play her is AP Mid or Support. While her AP Ratios are actually decent, she is outclassed pretty hard against most Mids now, doesn't help she has no form of cc and only can offer a Slow so AP Mid Karma's aren't really that strong in team fights.

However, Support Karma is not to bad...I played her yesterday as a support and she's not really all that bad as a support. She has a good shield, a slow/haste and when you use your mantra and use your Q it will heal allies, so basically all her skills seems to put her on the support side. Karma is not bad, it's just that everything she can do (as AP Mid/Support) theirs a champion in the same role that can do the same thing but better.

And yes can't wait for her rework because she is like one of the most underused champions in the game.

DERUDERUDERUDERU 02-23-2013 07:44 AM

She has a unique kit, but it's kind of all over the place. Her passive wants you to have lower health (but she's not very good in the thick of things), her heal is very nice, same with her shield, and her speed boost is great, it's just she doesn't have an ultimate, and Orianna can do most of those things with an extremely disruptive ultimate as well.

TrollForALiving 02-23-2013 07:44 AM

Support Karma is probably the worst viable support in League.

AP Mid/Top Karma is amazing though. She compliments bruisers very well with her kit, and diving her is basically like trying to tower dive Poopy.

(Lol 2 spells and i have 700 more effective hp huehuehue)

Soyaman 02-23-2013 07:46 AM

I play her.
She's fun :)

Swampmajikk 02-23-2013 07:46 AM

i think i'll do it. that way when the rework does go through i'll at least have her.
I have this crazy notion that rylais may help her lack of CC situation making her beam a stronger slow.
she does do some pretty cool stuff. I guess i'll pick her up.