League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Solo Skills Tournament 2, Rules and Other (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3157165)

Rigro 02-22-2013 07:56 PM

Solo Skills Tournament 2, Rules and Other

Hey people DocRigro again, this time here with the Rules and Other info for my 1v1 Solo Skills Tournament, if you don't know what I'm talking about please look for my first post about the tournament or just friend DocBurrr on NA.

Rules-
6 Picks and 3 Bans, before your match just send me the 6 champions you will want to play and then when we are in the load screen each player will be able to ban 3 of those 6 and we will send you into a blind pick to choose from 1 of the 3 you have left.
Games will last 25-30 minutes or until a Nexus is taken down.
Will work with a point system to decide the winner if game lasts longer than given time.
Kill = 2pts, Death = -1pt, Towers and Inhib = 1pt, Nexus = 4pts
I reserve the right to perma ban any champ that I see either being constantly banned or constantly played, so if I start getting peoples champ lists and it all the same champs that doesn't make for something interesting to watch.
Map will be either Proving Grounds or Mid Lane Summoners Rift/ I give the option cause I have played 1v1 on Proving Grounds and will the health relics and the ability to not be able to go back and buy can be little dull so I'll give the option for the players to decide before we start.
Any raging or freaking out in all chat against your opponent will get you disqualified I hate it when people do it in soloq and I will not tolerate it, I want this to be fun and friendly shenanigan like banter is good.
You can surrender before the 25-30 minute mark if you wish.
I know that dcd can happened and I'm willing to give a 8-10 minute window, after that I will call the match.
The prizes will vary depending on how many people we get to participate so more people bigger and more prizes.
Lastlyish, I will be streaming and casting all these games and I will do my best to keep my own colorful language out.

Once again I am not a Riot Employee, so if you don't like the rules sorry but what I say goes :), I will try and be as considerate as possible setting up match times and all times I set will be Eastern Standard Time.
As for the tournament dates I'm going to to a bit more advertising to get some more players so no date yet I will keep everyone posted as much as possible if you have questions about something please feel free to ask me either when I'm on DocBurrr, send me a message on here or twitter @DocRigro. I will be happy to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. Thanks everyone who has signed up and if you are seeing this and would like to play just the the request to DocBurrr on NA.

Hey everyone sorry about Saturday night my internet went to hell and then Sunday I was dealing with some personal stuff but I have set up the last bunch of matches and we will finish and have winners declared on Thursday night. In order to do this however I will need all player still left in the tournament to be on at 9:30 so we can commence with the matches which will go as follows
Starting at 9:45pm EST Thursday 14th
Kylets8 v. Lilreaprman = 1
Roylen v. PvtBonum = 2
Sir Reborn v. Samakifox = 3
Ablinoblackman v. richies faded = 4
Monkeyninja v. Feedon = 5
Kinky Karl v. Jdubbin = 6
Winner 1 v. Winner 2 = 7
Pentolite v Winner 6 = Finalist 1
Winner 7 v. Winner 5 = Finalist 2
Winner 3 v. Winner 4 = Finalist 3
Final 1 v. Final 2
Final 2 v. Final 3
Final 3 v. Final 1
Finalists will each play each other once and the winner with the most points at the end of the three games will be declared the winner and the other two second and third depending on points.

GeneralPakMan 02-24-2013 03:58 PM

how do we sign up?

What is a Wolf 02-24-2013 05:34 PM

If this is in Proving Grounds, sign me up.
<--- What is a Wolf

Do we have to give out the 6 champs we want to play now or right before the games?

Rycah 02-24-2013 07:20 PM

Sign me up
<---- AlbinoBlackMan33

Gravitation 02-24-2013 08:25 PM

Sign me up IGN Gravitation

SlientDeath 02-24-2013 09:52 PM

Sign me up
IGN: slientdeath

Sweetrad 02-24-2013 09:52 PM

sign me up, sweetrad, but where do i get more info?

Rigro 02-25-2013 11:47 AM

add DocBurrr on NA to get any other info or if you have questions, @what is a wolf there is a different proving grounds tournament than mine, and like i said above itll be either proving grounds or summoners rift,
for original page on the tournament check here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3147896

Rigro 02-25-2013 01:41 PM

Since I've been getting asked this question alot when the tournament is going to be so I've decided to leave sign ups open for one more week, If I can get 5-6 more people to join I will definitely have the 50 rp card for first 35 for second and then 25 for third and possibly more places beyond, all depending on size of the tournament. Once sign ups close I will take the next few days to set up brackets and you will be notified of your match up with a possible time, I live on the east coast so I will do my best to take into account time differences every ware else. If the time really really doesn't work for you then please let me know so I can try and move things around but I would rather not have to do that for everyone. Remember you can get in contact with me on DocBurrr, on my solomid page or follow me on twitter @DocRigro for any info I post.

Ravenscript 02-25-2013 02:47 PM

Sign me up
IGN: Ravenscript