League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 32

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dear Greedy Annie owners (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3066300)

Kchaosrei 01-31-2013 05:36 PM

Dear Greedy Annie owners

You guys got to be the most selfish people in existence. The fact that people down vote a plan to let others have what will be a nice skin for would of been a reasonable price. Sry that a good portion of the community didn't buy champions and didnt get the pack.

Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack. Hell they are upgrading your skin for free. A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.

This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.

All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.

Karma is something more than a name in this game and i hope you owners experience it first hand.

Edit post something with a vote please. Don't let this thread disappear.

2nd edit. good job people getting 100+
3rd edit +150 votes in 3ish hours. And not even a red post to pull people here.
4th 6 hours and almost 200 positive votes. Please keep posting your opinions. Not bad since we don't have a red posting.
Well its the next day and 210+ votes
Even with the haters coming in we got to 250+ votes. To those that kept this thread alive good work.

A thread with a poll and reds actually posting. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...30940#34130940
Please continue keeping this pro sale thread going.

Krshna 01-31-2013 05:39 PM

Agreed, anyone who specifically wants to block other people from having what they have are ******bags.

Your Persona 01-31-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kchaosrei (Hozzászólás 34115654)
Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack

Actually they did. When they announced that purchasing the Collector's Edition would get you a skin exclusive to the bundle.

Kchaosrei 01-31-2013 05:40 PM

its no longer the same skin its been upgraded.

also still sry that i am not willing to spend $40 for a skin when i own everything else.

Brightinly 01-31-2013 05:43 PM

To be fair, they paid for it the full price.

The name is collectors pack and it's not even the best Annie skin out there.

You are the selfish one, they spent the RP for that skin and deserve it to remain full price.

ObscureClockwork 01-31-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your Persona (Hozzászólás 34115753)
Actually they did. When they announced that purchasing the Collector's Edition would get you a skin exclusive to the bundle.

this
i do believe riot has made a promise that the skin would be exclusive

EDIT:
right here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=exclusive

I See Stars 01-31-2013 05:45 PM

I'll trade my goth Annie for any skin.

I don't even play Annie.

However when I did obtain the skin it said it was exclusive to the bundle.

LustLV 01-31-2013 05:45 PM

I cant believe riot gave into cry babies, first of all the collector's pack does not only offer of Gothic Annie skin. anyone who would buy it for that purpose then clearly doesn't have anything better to spend their money on, second its an old pack the community has grown and we all deserve an equal opportunity. Some cant afford the collectors pack, so they shouldn't benefit from the rework? Thats unfair considering how the collector's pack gave you more then a silly little skin. What worries me the most is how easily bullied Riot is. How can you expect people to see this game as seriously as they see others when you allow cry babies to get their way and completely over look the over a million players you have. Riot this is a free game, people play it by choice and they pay for your extras, you are not to be to be held accountable for their spending since you do not tell them to go buy it. You lost a great deal of sells by giving into this tantrum. If you would measure the size of online players vs the size of cry babies which you see around crying over everything you would see, it is never a wise idea to give into them unless over a million people devotes your choice to sell a skin that could be considered new since it is a new model and a new splash art. My best advice is to take control of your company. I believe I've mentioned it before. Companies with poor judgement crash and burn too easily and unfortunately sometimes it is due to their own clients. My question is if a few people, that I remind you is not even 1/4 of your online players want to cry over something so petty, that in return just cost you sells, sells that equal money, money that equals improvement and better development of the game then why not stop having the game played free. WOW has a huge gamer community and it is not completely free. Think about it Riot, if these babies run your game then don't you think its time to take control of your company, for the better good of the rest of us who are sick and tired of the whining. I think it would be fair to hold your adult community opinions as highly as you do whining babies.

Winderz 01-31-2013 05:47 PM

ITT: OP is a scumbag that thinks its selfish for people to keep skins that came exclusively with a bundle, but doesn't think that he is being selfish for wanting it to be sold separately. Must be nice to live in your little world, i bet you always blame the jungler when you lose your lane.

Sidenote, It just snowed like, i dont know, a week ago. I guess i deserve the mighty jax skin to be on sale.

And they upgraded the visuals on frankentibbers, i guess it should be buyable as well.

Kchaosrei 01-31-2013 05:50 PM

they didnt buy a skin for 40 bucks. they bought a pack that has it included. They got a bunch of champs some rp and some boosts.

If some bought the pack just for the the skin then riot should just take away everything that they would of gained and give them the rp back so they could spend it another way. There might be 5 whole people that this would apply to.

A small minority of forum freaks got on in a rage in the middle of the day to complain. Considering that a majority of NA players were at work seems totally fair.