League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is this supposed to balance MF? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=298539)

Patyrn 10-19-2010 12:54 AM

Is this supposed to balance MF?

• Bullet Time range reduced to 1400 from 1500
  • Bullet Time scaling reduced to 40% of damage per shot from 45%
  • Strut maximum movement speed bonus reduced to 70 from 80
  • Double Up bounce range reduced to 500 from 575

These are all extremely minor considering how ridiculous she is. If you wanted to address something in a meaningful way you should have reduced Double Up to more like 200-300 so she can't chase even long ranged champions out of a lane while standing safely behind her creeps. Or, keep the range but make it a skill shot so she has to work the angles to hit with it.

kijik 10-19-2010 12:55 AM

meh, I eat her face with kass

PS hai patyrn, still play singed?

Slymerz 10-19-2010 01:00 AM

there was a lot more they had initially changed lowered all her abilities. This is a LOT of nerfs on her. The passive nerf should not of happend.

These 2 areas was the biggest problem especially the "bounce range" which prevent players from being close enough to get XP from minion kills.
---------

Whats really funny is that "Last Whisper" was not working right. Now that it does that Double shot will be even deadlier :p

Razeluxe 10-19-2010 01:01 AM

The whole "bouncing" is just a terrible mechanic. Random, frustrating to lane against, just bad. I wish they would just stop implementing these abilities.

Oh hi Lux and light binding. If you thought getting damaged behind your creeps was fun, now you can get stunned!

Conexion 10-19-2010 01:02 AM

I'm happy they nerfed her how they did. She was (imo) only slightly OP, but not so much that you couldn't shut her down with the correct itemization. This should be just fine.

Killerkat 10-19-2010 01:03 AM

As a MF player I think these are alright, won't really do much but meh.

Churchy 10-19-2010 01:04 AM

The double up isn't hard to avoid with simple pathing if you know how to.

Her ult has to be cast from range or it will do no damage. Most other aoe spells are instant cast, not channeled. Without significant range she is easily stopped from ulting. Any character with a stun/silence/knockup can stop it with a flash. Kassadin can stop it every time.

Her ultimate is easier to shut down than Twitch's. Twitch can just run cleanse and ignore your exhausts. MF can't start ulting a second time.

Yes she was OP, but this will make her early game significantly weaker and make her ult slightly less powerful. At least give the new MF a try before you bash the nerfs for not being enough.

ChibiTushi 10-19-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razeluxe (Hozzászólás 3538284)
The whole "bouncing" is just a terrible mechanic. Random, frustrating to lane against, just bad. I wish they would just stop implementing these abilities.

Oh hi Lux and light binding. If you thought getting damaged behind your creeps was fun, now you can get stunned!

Binding is not Stunning

Please don't be ignorant, you can still fight back, just not escape.

ChibiTushi 10-19-2010 01:06 AM

In other news, MF has never given me any problems playing this game, and I have come to fear ashe far more than MF.