League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why the Shaco nerfs? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=298218)

DanGR 10-18-2010 08:46 PM

Why the Shaco nerfs?
 
Is he that troublesome at **** elos?

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe 10-18-2010 08:50 PM

They nerfed his jack in the box range by 100, that doesn't even count as a sucker-punch nerf.
and why are people mad that they fixed the fact that he can place JitB's in walls anymore?

ImBahBz 10-18-2010 08:51 PM

Some people will find a reason to be mad about anything.

Kaeoz 10-18-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esthiem (Hozzászólás 3534656)
They nerfed his jack in the box range by 100, that doesn't even count as a sucker-punch nerf.
and why are people mad that they fixed the fact that he can't place JitB's in walls anymore?

Because placing Jitbs in walls was actually a beneficial bug = =""

And 100 range is QUITE a lot. Imagine if they nerfed Vlad's Q by 100 range...

Insemination 10-18-2010 08:52 PM

Dude the shaco nerf was the nerf to Armor Pen runes

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe 10-18-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaeoz (Hozzászólás 3534675)
Because placing Jitbs in walls was actually a beneficial bug = =""

And 100 range is QUITE a lot. Imagine if they nerfed Vlad's Q by 100 range...

Beneficial or not, bugs are bugs and need to be removed/fixed.
They nerfed the range on JitB because shaco users were abusing it, using it like it was an AoE fear skillshot rather than a ward-type.

Zeryth 10-18-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esthiem (Hozzászólás 3534656)
They nerfed his jack in the box range by 100, that doesn't even count as a sucker-punch nerf.
and why are people mad that they fixed the fact that he can place JitB's in walls anymore?

100 range is alot. Look at Sivir. +50 range and that's alot already.

Kaeoz 10-18-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esthiem (Hozzászólás 3534790)
Beneficial or not, bugs are bugs and need to be removed/fixed.
They nerfed the range on JitB because shaco users were abusing it, using it like it was an AoE fear skillshot rather than a ward-type.

LOL you're so funny. I agree that the bug should've been fixed. It made for some hilarious lulz when you feared someone and they couldn't stop it. But no. Jack in the box is NOT meant to be designed as a WARD. Even teemo SHROOMS can be used in battle. Jitb used as an AoE fear was a legit use. Honestly.... 100 range really doesn't matter in most cases... (1 stun and you can still land the jitb perfectly.....) Honestly.. I'm tired of Riot pigeonholing all creative use of spells so that they serve 1 specific purpose.

Oh and my evidence for why JitB was meant to be used as an AoE fear ganking tool? It used to be able to be used in stealth. The original intention was for Shaco to preplace the "ward" while deceiving in to gank.

Meruru 10-18-2010 09:01 PM

oh my god, already nerfed shaco + another nerf, nobody even uses shaco in ranked anymore, is there a point in nerfing him anymore, I mean comeon, hes **** late game even if you are fed now

Carados 10-18-2010 09:02 PM

Shaco's actually a very strong melee carry if you play him like Yi, considering he has CC, two spells which scale with his attack damage stats, and a very strong steroid spell. :V


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:49 PM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc