League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Buying Rengar or Kha'Zix (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2969126)

Oconnigan 01-03-2013 09:18 PM

Buying Rengar or Kha'Zix

I've saved the IP to get one of them and I'm having a very hard time deciding which one to purchase. I like the kit both of their kits, Rengar's ferocity mechanic, and Kha'Zix's evolution mechanic. I like their assassin quality and they seem like they can destroy things given the opportunity.

With the nerfs to Rengar I'm hesitant about him but I'm not sure how Kha currently holds up either. I know buffs are coming to Rengar so i was also uncertain if Rengar may become superior to Kha.

I would like to use them as a jungler and in lane. I'm not sure how either of them do top and i believe Kha can go mid. And I want the champion that is found to be more fun.

Cspence1395 01-03-2013 10:03 PM

Kha'zix has always been, and will always be, worst than Rengar.

Rengar is just superior. Each of his abilities play better, even though he was nerfed, he's still superior.

Hope that helped xD!

barbeerian 01-03-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cspence1395 (Hozzászólás 33133878)
Kha'zix has always been, and will always be, worst than Rengar.

Rengar is just superior. Each of his abilities play better, even though he was nerfed, he's still superior.

Hope that helped xD!

I disagree. Kha'Zix is a very frequently banned character in higher ELO's because he's easy to get snowballing, and extremely hard to stop when he does. It's not that Rengar is bad, but Kha'Zix is probably a bit OP right now.

Script Smith 01-03-2013 10:39 PM

I disagree. Rengar is far superior to Kha'zix even post nerf.

Even though Rengar is in a worst spot then before, he is still more useful than Kha'zix..

Though if you can I'd opt out of both Champions for now and get someone else entirely!

Vytalas 01-03-2013 10:40 PM

^^

Aurulo 01-03-2013 10:42 PM

Rengar.

but i agree with script..avoid both if you can for now..

Chris Spencer 01-03-2013 10:43 PM

rengar

Azellos 01-03-2013 11:35 PM

They are actually pretty different. Rengar does a lot more sustain+is tankier, khaz is very bursty and has his gap closer+stealth.

Honestly, khaz also snowballs harder. Like really hard. One of the best champs to hard carry games with now in my opinion. If he doesn't get his kills or farm, he'll be a lot more useless than rengar. But he carries harder.

Oconnigan 01-03-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azellos (Hozzászólás 33136273)
They are actually pretty different. Rengar does a lot more sustain+is tankier, khaz is very bursty and has his gap closer+stealth.

Honestly, khaz also snowballs harder. Like really hard. One of the best champs to hard carry games with now in my opinion. If he doesn't get his kills or farm, he'll be a lot more useless than rengar. But he carries harder.

Which one would you say is better in solo que or which one is more forgiving with mistakes/easier to play?

Cspence1395 01-04-2013 03:00 AM

rengar