League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BTW Riot, just wanted to say... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2919290)

GaoShiki 12-19-2012 12:30 AM

BTW Riot, just wanted to say...

Giving me a 910 RP refund cause I bought one of the legendary skins? Totes brosauce, homie. IDK why people ***** about how 'greedy' Riot is, ignore those losers, you guys are amazing in my book, before and after the free RP. =p. Keep up the good work, guys.

Morello 12-19-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaoShiki (Hozzászólás 32603793)
Giving me a 910 RP refund cause I bought one of the legendary skins? Totes brosauce, homie. IDK why people ***** about how 'greedy' Riot is, ignore those losers, you guys are amazing in my book, before and after the free RP. =p. Keep up the good work, guys.

<3

I think it's popular to think game companies are greedy, lifeless entities who are detached from games and players. Maybe players have felt this way from past experiences...I don't know. I just know we're not that way and want to make sure people know it :)

DRIVEATAR RSCNyx 12-19-2012 02:44 AM

Man, Riot is so greedy about selling optional content for a COMPLETELY FREE GAME.

Just OOZES with greed. If they really wanted, they could run in-game ads during all the loading screens, and have ads playing ALL throughout the menus, and make money that way...but they don't.

I don't think people know what greed means.

Malloreon 12-19-2012 02:45 AM

I don't think Riot is a bad company. They do some things I don't agree with, and I do feel they have gotten a bit less involved with the community now that they've gotten bigger, but that's to be expected.

Still one of the better companies out there.

scotth266 12-19-2012 02:46 AM

Inb4 someone says "THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THOSE **** SKINS IN THE FIRST PLACE, RIOT SUX, TOOK FOREVER TO REFUND," etc.

Some people are just permanently set to Butthurt Mode.

Nightcide 12-19-2012 02:47 AM

I second this statement. Feeling slighted because skins coming out now are equal to legendarys a year+ ago was not something I liked, but it turns out you are indeed the company I know and love. Keep it up and I hope to work for you some day :).

Demagoguery 12-19-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morello (Hozzászólás 32606418)
<3

I think it's popular to think game companies are greedy, lifeless entities who are detached from games and players. Maybe players have felt this way from past experiences...I don't know. I just know we're not that way and want to make sure people know it :)

Can I have a hug Morello?

SnowyTank 12-19-2012 02:49 AM

Can you give us all a hug? :D

Hyou 12-19-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morello (Hozzászólás 32606418)
<3

This so much of this

xSnowex 12-19-2012 02:51 AM

Explain further?