League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I play fiora when I don't want to win. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2919139)

IRLDragon 12-18-2012 10:19 PM

I play fiora when I don't want to win.

This worthless ***** automatically loses top, has no damage, no health, no CC and contributes virtually nothing to her team.

New Eve.

SoulKnightmare 12-18-2012 10:23 PM

Ravenous Hydra. Push R and win. Especially if you have J4 in your team as jungler or mid lol.

Vapeurs 12-18-2012 10:24 PM

She does tons of dmg, and ravenous hydra gives her a lot of aoe dmg for team fights.

Lead Death 12-18-2012 10:26 PM

Fiora has literally the most AD in the game; she pays for it by having no escape or CC; so go 30 0 0, exhaust; ignite and put all your chips on the table. because with her it's either all in or nothing.

Ergheis 12-18-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulKnightmare (Hozzászólás 32602328)
Ravenous Hydra. Push R and win. Especially if you have J4 in your team as jungler or mid lol.

Galio, bro

Poondar 12-18-2012 10:26 PM

She is only good as a counter pick. For example if you see a GP, pick fiora and rape the ****ing **** hole out of him, my god.

Yuan Shikai 12-18-2012 10:27 PM

Ravenous Hydra really pushed ehr viability, she is sitll not THE ****, but she is vastly stronger now.

SilvertonguedDvl 12-18-2012 10:30 PM

Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads, BF sword, Vamp scepter, IE, PD, GA/LW/BT.

If you can't stay alive in the teamfight then it's usually your own fault for not using your ult/riposte to keep the heat off of you.

Start boots + pots if it's an easy lane, armour + pots if it's likely you'll need to fight for your supper.

Max Q first if they're vulnerable to harass/can negate your autoattacks. Max W first if they're inclined to leap on you/be aggressive. Max E first in those rare situations where W/Q are inexplicably ineffective.

Ultimately I suspect most Fioras forget that her Q does quite a bit of damage and often allows 4 stacks of her passive (Q->autoattack, then let them get distance and Q->autoattack again), which when combined with Riposte often ensures that you can get in and out dramatically winning the trade by regenerating shortly thereafter. The nice thing about it is that to completely avoid her Q harass they need to avoid the minion wave entirely or spend all their time hiding in brush, both of which eat away at their income. Even if you don't get kills you can deny them enough farm that you have, gold-wise at least, effectively "killed" them several times.

Watch out for Panth, Warwick and Jax. All three are extremely problematic and can wreck her face. Most of the other top laners are a bit easier to deal with. Even Darius and to a lesser extent Teemo can be kicked around if you know what you're doing.

Seriously, she's not that bad. People are just fixated with this hilariously ineffective "tanky DPS" build, or the AoE gimmick that was never necessary nor even particularly viable. When you kit her for single target damage she will effectively instagib most squishies she encounters, and be able to out-fight most bruisers that would thwart her. Just wait for your team to go in, leap on the ADC and kill them before they know what hit them. If they flash, just use your second Q.

Consider taking ignite (great for securing kills, can be cast while ulting) and either flash/ghost as you like. Both have their uses.

Void Ray Cannon 12-18-2012 10:33 PM

Keep on talking **** about my girl. You'll find yourself with a few new holes to let out all that hot air.

SpiffmeisterZ 12-18-2012 10:34 PM

Now you only need one Tiamat instead of four to have fun times with her ulti.

Get to level 6 without feeding and manage to get your hands on Tiamat/Hydra. Force a teamfight in any way possible, even if it means roaming and shoving lanes to make their jungler get into the mix.

She may be labled a 'duelist' but her power is in smacking around multiple opponents while your team assists in getting everyone low while staying at full HP herself, then cleaning up.