League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Season 3 Tristana Guide (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882873)

oqwnM 12-08-2012 08:55 PM

Season 3 Tristana Guide

www.lolking.net/guides/19923

Check it out if you like playing Trist :P

oqwnM 12-09-2012 05:25 PM

bump

Guy on a bus 12-09-2012 07:47 PM

I have some input, you won't actually need Q until later lvls, and it's a huge power drain when you do use it early for a marginal boost in dps. You should pick up Q at lvl 4, maxing E early, taking one point in W at lvl 2.

With E you can harass will still getting CS. Especially if they are stupid enough to stand near minions.

oqwnM 12-09-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy on a bus (Hozzászólás 32268161)
I have some input, you won't actually need Q until later lvls, and it's a huge power drain when you do use it early for a marginal boost in dps. You should pick up Q at lvl 4, maxing E early, taking one point in W at lvl 2.

With E you can harass will still getting CS. Especially if they are stupid enough to stand near minions.

You absolutely should not be maxing E first for 2 reasons;
1. It has horrible scaling with levels; only +30 total damage each level (+6 damage/sec, seeing how it's magic damage, is horrible)
2. It pushes lane even harder, which is already bad enough for Tristana.

Guy on a bus 12-09-2012 08:41 PM

Already bad enough? Tristana is the queen of escaping ganks. Once it's level 3 or so it does quite a bit of damage.. enough to risk harassing with it. It has that nice *fire and forget* effect that will have your opponent licking his wounds while you are last hitting minions. If you get ganked, simply jump away. Not maxing E takes away so much harass that I don't even consider it anymore. This is coming from a long time tristana player. Although, I did take a year break, I played her just now same system (except with new black cleavers) and got first blood on veiger around level 4.

DerpyGeth 12-10-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy on a bus (Hozzászólás 32269689)
Already bad enough? Tristana is the queen of escaping ganks. Once it's level 3 or so it does quite a bit of damage.. enough to risk harassing with it. It has that nice *fire and forget* effect that will have your opponent licking his wounds while you are last hitting minions. If you get ganked, simply jump away. Not maxing E takes away so much harass that I don't even consider it anymore. This is coming from a long time tristana player. Although, I did take a year break, I played her just now same system (except with new black cleavers) and got first blood on veiger around level 4.

Was veigar bot lane or were you mid lane? I haven't seen an ADC mid in...forever

oqwnM 12-11-2012 02:45 PM

bump

Guy on a bus 12-11-2012 03:10 PM

Mid lane... I suppose the reason you don't see them mid is because very few people are talented enough to harass and last hit? That game I had a really good CS count so.

Teh Best at L0L 12-11-2012 08:06 PM

been building runaans and lifesteal quints because no dorans, thoughts anyone?