League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Elise needs buffs (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2816059)

Drackenstien 11-18-2012 05:14 PM

Elise needs buffs

Her spider form needs even more increase defenses. At her current state she is not worth playing other champs do her role twice as well without having to play 400+ games to just get decent with her. If you dont build her like a tank you will insta die the second you go spider and jump in a fight why make a champ when nobody will even play her makes no sense at all waste of time.

AMagwitch 11-18-2012 09:08 PM

I personally think she's a bit overpowered. She can play top, mid, or "support." She just needs magic penetration to dish out ~8% of an enemy's health with one spell. On top of that, she quickly takes out towers. Build her like a tank, and she does a lot of damage with lots of survivability, especially with the stun and rappel. Her Q will get nerfed, probably.

RadiantPyrophore 11-18-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMagwitch (Hozzászólás 31588181)
I personally think she's a bit overpowered. She can play top, mid, or "support." She just needs magic penetration to dish out ~8% of an enemy's health with one spell. On top of that, she quickly takes out towers. Build her like a tank, and she does a lot of damage with lots of survivability, especially with the stun and rappel. Her Q will get nerfed, probably.

That's almost like saying Nidalee's spear will get nerfed.

PhrostElk 11-18-2012 09:38 PM

If you watched the solomid tournament where both Fear and curse were up against each other you'd See malphite get wrecked by elise. She's hard to gank she takes down tanky health with ease and her spider form does not cost her anything in the sense of harass. If anything she's in need of a nerf. More so it would cost her mana to use her spider abilities. or higher cool downs

deadlychuck 11-18-2012 10:53 PM

Elise has been a little bit overpowered sense her release in my opinion, i had many games of scores with high KD ratios, and rarely ever have low scoring games with her.
In terms of her survivability if you watch jungle camps and creeps repel makes for a great escape, and the long range stun is nice too.

Drackenstien 11-18-2012 11:25 PM

yeah i dont get it iv played her and played her and honestly just about any other ap assasin can do her job better i mean i do have decent games with her but there should be some kind of a higher reward for playing a harder champ at least thats the way it should be just tried her jungling i wont ever do that again zero sustain her W is a joke unless you just build straight tank and even then whats the point might as well play malph or naut instead. Its a real shame she could of been so much more buff her spider form passive armor/MR, and bump up the W sustain either more hp back or at least alittle longer duration on the lifesteal portion. Could even give her spiderform passive % lifesteal that is just alittle better than her W.

Dildo Duelist 11-18-2012 11:59 PM

ive played something like 30 games as her, each actively trying to get better. i have, ive gotten alot bette,r but ive reached the point where it subtle nuances and nothing more.

and i still feel weak.

i lvoe her kit, but her numbers are just far too low. she needs a boost to her base health and scaling health more than anything else

Shadowkrag 11-19-2012 12:52 AM

I do agree her spider form does need a bit more defence but the dmg is awesome just switching into spider form jump in do damage then back to Elise kite stun then do extra damage.

Bosnianmafia 11-19-2012 03:07 AM

i think she is fine where she is

xxvaderxx 11-19-2012 04:16 AM

I agree, this was her first weekend on rotation, and i barely saw her and owned her quite reliably. I think that tells you a lot.

She is simply ill equipped for late game period, you are far to squishy, melee and you spike is not all that powerful but basically in line with any other assassin. So yeah she basically still sucks.