League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Can we please take care of teemo shrooms? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2815713)

deadlychuck 11-18-2012 03:41 PM

Can we please take care of teemo shrooms?

I'm find with teemo, he isn't super powerful, and he can be countered, but can we go back to the old method of his ult which didn't use the ammo system? It would keep any bad player from being able to just build ap, magic pen, and CDR sit in lane and farm, and yet still set up a very effect shroom field. Basically can we make him more skill required?

I would complain about how if you are an adc or low health champion in general, if you hit 2 teemo mushrooms then you are required to stop and go back imminently, even if their base damage is only 600, that's a lot, and how they are the most powerful wards in the game...
10 Minute duration, extremely high damage, area vision, grants vision, slows, and essentially free. but i'll leave that topic for the hundreds of other "nerf teemo" threads

Ancient Pire 11-18-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadlychuck (Hozzászólás 31578008)
I'm find with teemo, he isn't super powerful, and he can be countered, but can we go back to the old method of his ult which didn't use the ammo system? It would keep any bad player from being able to just build ap, magic pen, and CDR sit in lane and farm, and yet still set up a very effect shroom field. Basically can we make him more skill required?

I would complain about how if you are an adc or low health champion in general, if you hit 2 teemo mushrooms then you are required to stop and go back imminently, even if their base damage is only 600, that's a lot, and how they are the most powerful wards in the game...
10 Minute duration, extremely high damage, area vision, grants vision, slows, and essentially free. but i'll leave that topic for the hundreds of other "nerf teemo" threads

lol QQ'er
the vision range is VERY small, the slow isnt that good compared to others and the damage isnt that big if ou build semi tanky. the 10 minute duration isnt even a valid reason. vision wards grant true vision + a range alot larger than the shrooms. sure it only lasts 3 minutes but it can kill teemo shrooms and cause him to waste alot of mana.

he is annoying,but saying that he needs a nerf/change is just saying "I got stomped by a badger!"

BSHMFWFM 11-18-2012 03:50 PM

What you've brought up is very interesting. I feel like since Teemo has no other utility though that the only minor nerf would to shrink the time on the shrooms. 5 minutes feels a little more balanced but the thing about his shrooms are that they're balanced. It's not like you can fire your shrooms at people they walk into them. So I feel that they're balanced also because of the fact he can't realisticly put them all over the map but they will chop off some HP from enemy champions. Don't forget it's only 3 at a time in the full ult cycle.

tl;dr shrooms are fine but maybe shrink the duration

DarksideEric 11-18-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow (Hozzászólás 31578282)
What you've brought up is very interesting. I feel like since Teemo has no other utility though that the only minor nerf would to shrink the time on the shrooms. 5 minutes feels a little more balanced but the thing about his shrooms are that they're balanced. It's not like you can fire your shrooms at people they walk into them. So I feel that they're balanced also because of the fact he can't realisticly put them all over the map but they will chop off some HP from enemy champions. Don't forget it's only 3 at a time in the full ult cycle.

tl;dr shrooms are fine but maybe shrink the duration

You would then need to buff him somewhere else.

His shrooms lasting so long are what keep them better than only marginally effective.

As for the OP, Teemo's shrooms most certainly do use the ammo system.

BSHMFWFM 11-18-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarksideEric (Hozzászólás 31578743)
You would then need to buff him somewhere else.

His shrooms lasting so long are what keep them better than only marginally effective.

As for the OP, Teemo's shrooms most certainly do use the ammo system.

I play Teemo a TON i even got his skin ^_^ but seriously the only other thing i would buff is the scaling on the shrooms then just a tad bit either the scaling or the base damage :l

DarksideEric 11-18-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow (Hozzászólás 31578806)
I play Teemo a TON i even got his skin ^_^ but seriously the only other thing i would buff is the scaling on the shrooms then just a tad bit either the scaling or the base damage :l

I main Teemo. I have all of his skins. Save for the ones that were very limited like Happy Elf.

I wouldn't touch the scaling on his shrooms. If you're going to nerf the duration then buff the vision range.

Afortuna 11-18-2012 04:54 PM

People forget that he is a support. His ult is what makes him a support. Not only does it have some visibility, hence not necessarily needs to buy wards, but also a small amount of cc from that ult. His blind is unique in that it stops one aa. I know, you are trembling at that thought.

Teemo is fine.

PerfidiousAlbion 11-18-2012 05:11 PM

When Teemo's shrooms didn't go with an ammo system they had a lower cooldown. He could actually set up shroom fields even faster, he just couldn't move to a new place and set up quite as quickly.

NinjaGypsy Kitty 11-18-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadlychuck (Hozzászólás 31578008)
how they are the most powerful wards in the game...

Disregarding all the other nonsense, why do people not understand his Noxious Traps is his ultimate and it needs to have some sort of utility to compensate for all his other major flaws....

Most powerful ward lol....SO WHAT? People complain about wards now? It's your problem that you derp into several of the shrooms then die in a bush somewhere.

Just because you hate something, does NOT mean it should be nerfed to oblivion just for your sake. If he is as strong, as amazing and as OP as you have stated above, why don't we see him in every tournament match? Why don't we see him being used frequently in high ELO?

BSHMFWFM 11-18-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarksideEric (Hozzászólás 31579577)
I main Teemo. I have all of his skins. Save for the ones that were very limited like Happy Elf.

I wouldn't touch the scaling on his shrooms. If you're going to nerf the duration then buff the vision range.

you can't just main teemo if you play other champions too you have to play him exclusively. i think what you meant is that you main teemo in ranked... dont throw around words its kinda annoying