League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot:Banned until Sept. 26th 2222, Billing Issue? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2815168)

PARTOFTHESYSTEM 11-18-2012 01:51 PM

@Riot:Banned until Sept. 26th 2222, Billing Issue?

Recently my account has been banned until September the 26th, 2222, and I looked it up a bit and apparently this is due to a billing issue?
I did get RP recently for my birthday which is today, and I have made a ticket.
I'm just wondering if there's any chance for me to get my account back?
I was really hoping to buy Nami, and thus why I bought 10$ or so of RP,
I also heard that I may have to pay Riot back the money, or something like that?
The account banned was this one; I have no history of constantly leaving games or raging/trolling/ect. so I'm sure it was because of the RP I got using my boyfriends credit card.
Just wondering if anyone has been through this before and has gotten their account back.

JustDeckeredBoys 11-18-2012 01:52 PM

i hope she was worth it!

Claw of Time 11-18-2012 01:53 PM

You know we have a player support thing right?

PARTOFTHESYSTEM 11-18-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claw of Time (Hozzászólás 31572318)
You know we have a player support thing right?

Yeah, I've submitted a ticket and have made a topic on the player support forums.
I was just wanting to know if there was hope for my account, or if I should just continue leveling up my smurf. :/

BEARSnCHAIRS 11-18-2012 01:54 PM

My old account got banned a while back for a billing issue and I haven't gotten it back. Maybe when 2043 rolls around though...

GenreMX 11-18-2012 01:54 PM

Pay them what you owe and they'll unban you.

Niqhtmare x 11-18-2012 01:55 PM

if its a billing issue, you probably owe them money and havent paid

if you want your account back, you'll probably have to pay the money your account owes PLUS extra fees for being late and such, and you'll probably get your account back

submit a support ticket if you want a riot response on the situation, but that is just my common sense talking

PARTOFTHESYSTEM 11-18-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genre (Hozzászólás 31572365)
Pay them what you owe and they'll unban you.

They can't just simply refund the rp?
Well that sucks. :(
I'm pretty sure the money went through..

Isik 11-18-2012 01:56 PM

If they fix your account's money, they ban you for 5 minutes. Give it a moment, see what's up.
Edit: They'd be far, FAR more likely to bring you into negative RP than permanently ban you.

1st HanarSpectre 11-18-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz (Hozzászólás 31572395)
if its a billing issue, you probably owe them money and havent paid

if you want your account back, you'll probably have to pay the money your account owes PLUS extra fees for being late and such, and you'll probably get your account back

submit a support ticket if you want a riot response on the situation, but that is just my common sense talking

There's no extra fee, they just want the money you owe them for the RP purchase then they unlock your account.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isik (Hozzászólás 31572421)
If they fix your account's money, they ban you for 5 minutes. Give it a moment, see what's up.
Edit: They'd be far, FAR more likely to bring you into negative RP than permanently ban you.

Policy is to automatically permaban any payment that didn't go through, as soon as the issue is resolved however they unlock the account.