League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Was there an ELO reset for Dom? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2813621)

BoboLoL 11-17-2012 11:42 PM

Was there an ELO reset for Dom?

Topic. I went from playing with decently-to-highly skilled people with 5 revives each (maybe 1700-1800) to people who take Ghost over it, feed, talk trash, and just troll in general (800? anywhere below 1300 probably).

Demonite10 11-17-2012 11:53 PM

Time to roll BFT Teemo and get yourself back to higher levels!

FluffyNeko 11-17-2012 11:54 PM

Did you drop and lose alot of games before or after the reset?

Orphane 11-17-2012 11:59 PM

Dominion elo was not reset. What's more likely is that people saw Dominion games on the featured spectate or are taking a break from ranked or something and decided to go play Dominion.

bierfaust 11-18-2012 12:15 AM

Probably not an ELO reset, but a massive increase in SR trash that don't want to do ranked until the bads are back down below 1200 where they belong.

Understandable but incredibly frustrating when you get 3 people on your team that don't take revive and then ask why you built FH on anything that isn't a tank. Like there's any reason to ever not build FH on anyone.

EDIT: All the more reason why we NEED Ranked in DOM so badly. So we don't have to put up with this ****.

DiscworldDeath 11-18-2012 12:45 AM

Guys, it's called "The Weekend".

Weekend matchmaking in Dominion is notorious for having people who only try Dominion and don't care, and got to pretty decent Elo by playing on weekends only against other such people.

frumper 11-18-2012 10:03 AM

spending this weekend playing op's trying to dig out of net -20 run over the last week or so, i think it's just alot more people that don't know how to play

Palladine 11-18-2012 10:15 AM

Not taking Revive alone isn't a reason to trash people as players either. I find that Revive is best taken no more than 2-3 to a team, and best used as part of a coordinated effort to turn around a bad situation, not just taken on all 5 people and used whenever each individual player feels like it.

I find it to gain most of its strength when playing with a team of 5 rather than solo queue, and I tend to only take it when I'm part of a team that's actually going to coordinate the use of it.

Mindllapse 11-18-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palladine (Hozzászólás 31565788)
Not taking Revive alone isn't a reason to trash people as players either. I find that Revive is best taken no more than 2-3 to a team, and best used as part of a coordinated effort to turn around a bad situation, not just taken on all 5 people and used whenever each individual player feels like it.

I find it to gain most of its strength when playing with a team of 5 rather than solo queue, and I tend to only take it when I'm part of a team that's actually going to coordinate the use of it.

revive is necessary end of story, with or without coordinated revives

revive is situational, but there are enough of those situations occuring throughout a dominion game so there is always a good time to use it

SuperQuackDuck 11-18-2012 04:44 PM

Its the weekend. This has been happening to me ever since draft died.