League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   1st year vet student, AMA (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2812332)

Dranarius 11-17-2012 04:13 PM

1st year vet student, AMA
 
I should be heading to bed, but I really don't want to. If any aspiring vets have questions about getting into vet school, or anyone just has questions in general, feel free to ask.

Exoctane 11-17-2012 09:03 PM

Why won't my dog pee like a man?

Dranarius 11-18-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoctane (Hozzászólás 31554067)
Why won't my dog pee like a man?

You probably haven't provided him with a strong male role-model. If you have the necessary equipment, you can try and correct the behavior by showing him how it's done.

TwoShacosOneBox 11-18-2012 07:36 AM

why wont my cat pee like a dog?

Dranarius 11-18-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesireFrag (Hozzászólás 31563881)
why wont my cat pee like a dog?

The same reason any cat does anything, out of spite.

Exoctane 11-18-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dranarius (Hozzászólás 31563823)
You probably haven't provided him with a strong male role-model. If you have the necessary equipment, you can try and correct the behavior by showing him how it's done.

What if I'm not a male?

Straight up you gonna fail vet school because you're a moron.

If you pass animals will weep for their future.

alsonotcampir 11-18-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dranarius (Hozzászólás 31563956)
The same reason any cat does anything, out of spite.

Haha you love cat anus

Dranarius 11-18-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoctane (Hozzászólás 31569055)
What if I'm not a male?

Straight up you gonna fail vet school because you're a moron.

If you pass animals will weep for their future.

Then that would preclude you having the necessary equipment to do so.

DahliaVonV 11-18-2012 02:00 PM

Why is my kitty so uncordinated? Has been since he was a kitten.

Dranarius 11-18-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DahliaVonV (Hozzászólás 31574514)
Why is my kitty so uncordinated? Has been since he was a kitten.

How uncoordinated are we talking? This badly? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLlL24shW7E


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:42 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc