League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   School girl Lux (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2811820)

NewRelicspet 11-17-2012 01:55 PM

School girl Lux

1 Attachment(s)
So. Yes. This will maybe get deleted or something, and at first I was like..
I'm not going to do this.
But then I thought again "Who gives a ****?"
Didn't get a reply to why my other thread was deleted, so it could have been for various reasons, so I see nothing wrong with my actions this far. Here we go, boys and girls.

Lux came from a succesfull family, so the pressure from her parents was always high. She did try hard in school though, that wasn't it. She was a brilliant student and popular amongst the other students. But the other day she stuck around after class and got to take a sneakpeak on her grades in archeology while the professor was distracted. Her nervous thoughts only got worse when she saw what grade she was about to get, a D!
It was absolutely horrible, but she wasn't good at the class, and she needed better than a D.
Lux saw only one option, and if the professor wasn't so young she wouldn't have done it. She executed her plans right after gymnastic class, where she had just gotten a shower and some time to slip into something appealing. She snuck trough the halls like a thief in the night, shaking because she was so nervous. She made it to the professors office unseen though, and she nervously knocked on the door. The nameplate on the door said "Professor Ezreal".
"Come in" said the voice on the other side of the door.
Lux quickly looked around her to see if anyone saw her, she then quickly opened the door and hurried inside. She then locked the door and turned around to face the professor who had his eyebrows raised in confusion.
"Professor, I need to discuss something with you" Lux quietly said, blushing.
"Aha, what do you want to discuss that required the door to be locked?"
"It's.. a bit personal. I want to know if there is something.. special I can do to raise my grade in your class, professor" she nervously said. She quickly pulled her self together and started walking towards his desk.
"S-something special?" Ezreal asked, clearly nervous.
"Something special, yes. There clearly must be something I could offer you?" Lux shot out her bosom slightly and bit her lower lip.
"Eh.. I-I don't know w-what you are talking about" Ezreal nervously said.
"Maybe this can give you a clue" Lux says and walks around his desk. She gets on her knees in front of his chair and starts pulling down his pants while looking him in the eyes. Once they are pulled down she reaches forward but grabs nothing but air. She looks down... "You are a girl?!" Lux nearly shouts, clearly confused and shocked.
"Please don't tell anyone!" Ezreal begs. "You can get your grade, anything you want!"
"Anything?" Lux says with a smile.

And since I will be asked for a picture:
Attachment 559854

I cencored it my self, and no I am not the artist.

Edit1: No this is not the full version. This is a short version who is very clean and can't traumatize anyone.
Edi2: To specify the first edit. Yes, this is just a clean version, since I do not believe Riot would want the long version on their forum. Got no where to upload it to, so this far it remains on my computer.
The two posts I have made in GD like this are both rewritten clean versions for the sake of GD.
I have a dirty version of this and of schoolgirl Irelia.

And for the fanboys out there (not yet released) I have schoolgirl Ahri. Haha.

Edit3: Every time you upvote and bump me a Twillight fan dies a horrible, painfull death. (Worth a try, eh?)

Edit4: Because Riot is scary, I will try and move posts like these to other places.
Right now I am trying this out:
http://newrelicspet.blogspot.dk/
Join the discussion on page 3 about how it looks, if it's okay.
Warning:
The link above is not recommended for people below the age of 18, as it contains a small sneakpeak on what is happening after the stuff in this post.

Major edit:
So, people have been adding me ingame now and stuff asking for the full version of Lux.
So I will now find somewhere nice and publish the Lux one.
As a bonus I might also release the ones with Ahri, Taric and revive the one of Irelia.
If you are interested keep an eye on this thread, I will throw links to it here and also bump the thread once it is done.
If this thread should get deleted I will make a new thread, so keep a lookout for my name if this is deleted. Else I will make it quite obvious in the title of the new thread.

NewRelicspet 11-17-2012 02:00 PM

Self bump. Because forums move fast. And because I can. Lol.
Bump it if you upvote it plox ^^

Fubby3 11-17-2012 02:01 PM

Well, this will be closed in an instant.

NewRelicspet 11-17-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubby3 (Hozzászólás 31539334)
Well, this will be closed in an instant.

Aw. I still believe in Riot to have some fun left in them. This is even the clean version!

StopTryingKid 11-17-2012 02:02 PM

omfg riot pls

Scarlet Flandre 11-17-2012 02:03 PM

Thismademehappy

Lohano 11-17-2012 02:04 PM

Ahahahaha

Ending got me !

Fubby3 11-17-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewRelicspet (Hozzászólás 31539376)
Aw. I still believe in Riot to have some fun left in them. This is even the clean version!

There is a non-clean version?

Quick, someone tell me something that comes faster than an instant.

Buffy Wayne 11-17-2012 02:05 PM

Nice.

Lux need that breast boost.

It would worth 1350 for sure.

NewRelicspet 11-17-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubby3 (Hozzászólás 31539501)
There is a non-clean version?

Quick, someone tell me something that comes faster than an instant.

Yes :)
Specified it even further with a second edit.