League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   F*cking surrender (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2808762)

DrinkCoffe 11-16-2012 07:15 PM

F*cking surrender

Wtf riot you dicks if 3 people want to surrender at 20 the we should f*cking surrender at 20 if you have 2 dicks on your team your stuck for 35-45 min in a **** game wtf is that you make your f*cking game so f*cking frustrating

NiceDynamite 11-16-2012 07:18 PM

As much as he is immature, it's true. Got stuck in a 50 minute game with the score being something like 10-64 because I had two teammates that would just not surrender. I generally report them for not surrendering in a situation like this because I see it as either trolling or assisting the enemy team.

VanillaCrunch 11-16-2012 08:02 PM

You obviously don't know that teams can throw. Or who are hyper-carries.

Dashinize 11-16-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrinkCoffe (Hozzászólás 31511129)
Wtf riot you dicks if 3 people want to surrender at 20 the we should f*cking surrender at 20 if you have 2 dicks on your team your stuck for 35-45 min in a **** game wtf is that you make your f*cking game so f*cking frustrating

Never Surrender. The only times i surrender is if we are aced and their team is about to take our nexus. If there's a chance to win, do not surrender.

I've had plenty of games (some recent too) where if i said yes to surrendering earlier, we would have missed out on some of the most epic turn arounds.

If you're losing, farm more instead of going for kills. Play safer. Drag it into late game where mistakes hurt. Catch them off guard or work really well together (or both) and make them pay for small mistakes.

Surrendering should be removed honestly, it brings nothing but the stupid concept of "meh, don't think i can pubstomp this game, let's quit".

XilverDagger 11-16-2012 08:33 PM

It's a problem, but it doesn't really have a clear solution.

There are lots of cases where the two who wont surrender are being completely reasonable, because they might be playing vayne and akali, or two similar hyper-carries.

However there are games where the duo pair just wants to troll their team, so they won't surrender.

It is kinda just something we have to deal with.

NiceDynamite 11-16-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightmares777 (Hozzászólás 31513491)
Never Surrender. The only times i surrender is if we are aced and their team is about to take our nexus. If there's a chance to win, do not surrender.

I've had plenty of games (some recent too) where if i said yes to surrendering earlier, we would have missed out on some of the most epic turn arounds.

If you're losing, farm more instead of going for kills. Play safer. Drag it into late game where mistakes hurt. Catch them off guard or work really well together (or both) and make them pay for small mistakes.

Surrendering should be removed honestly, it brings nothing but the stupid concept of "meh, don't think i can pubstomp this game, let's quit".

you are 100% wrong with the option of surrendering should be removed. I'm not going to waste my time in games where the score is say 10-35 at only the 20 minute mark. There's really no turnaround from that. If a team doesn't work together early/mid game, they won't work together late game.

Dragoon14th 11-16-2012 10:23 PM

surrendering should be an option or let the summoner leave the battefield and let the jerks stay in and defend or worse the two outta 3 that voted no get put into a 2 vs all of the bot ai and make it never ending battle for 3 hrs and ban the summoner for a whole day that should teach them to surrender when its needed

SinRG 11-17-2012 04:02 AM

What about the games where you have carried your ass off, are double the highest kills/cs on the opposing team, yet the rest of your team have fed so they crack the sads and 4:1 surrender.

Not cool.

Ramachese 11-17-2012 08:41 AM

You know some people use these bad games simply too get more experience with their character and try to figure out how to play better. It can be annoying I agree but I don't really begrudge other players wanting to play a game out to the bitter end in even the most dire of circumstances. If the other team does this I always give them honorable opponent honors for sticking around.

FlukeMastaReflex 11-17-2012 11:13 AM

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER.

then again, you cannot boot a troll to be replaced by a new player in mid game. WE NEED THAT.

Too many trolls out there to just fuk with your KD