League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Suggestion] Laguard Yordle's sword of magic poll (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2808243)

Yordle Swordler 11-16-2012 03:56 PM

[Champion Suggestion] Laguard Yordle's sword of magic poll

Taken From EU forums.
What do you think about this suggestion: Laguard the yordle's sword of magic

Its been a while that we only have one yordle fighter in LoL :o

Feel free to give some feedback here if you think there and there things can be improved to make this char better :D

But the real question is would you like it? :)

(I voted for 2d choice just in order to see the poll results easily, this vote is therefore not really to take into account :p)

Yordle Swordler 11-17-2012 08:18 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Bump! :)
Attachment 566255Attachment 565810Attachment 560084Attachment 564195Attachment 563402
(Full sized arts available on the original topic)
You'd really want to read that! :D

joe42 11-17-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didoodeladi (Hozzászólás 31506502)
Taken From EU forums.
What do you think about this suggestion: Laguard the yordle's sword of magic

Its been a while that we only have one yordle fighter in LoL :o

Feel free to give some feedback here if you think there and there things can be improved to make this char better :D

But the real question is would you like it? :)

i voted no cuz you suck
:(

Killshotarcher 11-17-2012 08:57 PM

ugh your still at it get a life!!!!

Yordle Swordler 11-17-2012 08:59 PM

@joe42 Well that's an opinion that is interesting, maybe you could argue more and be therefore a little more constructive? :)
I am sorry if that did not pleases you if actually you did read the thing, which I doubt due to the precision of your response. ;)

(Feel free to correct my English because the main reason to this whole thing is that it's fun to do and also that it is a good practice for me as I am not native. :) )

Killshotarcher 11-17-2012 09:12 PM

That tards been going to random champion concepts just to say they suck

Yordle Swordler 11-18-2012 06:28 AM

It happens ;)

Yordle Swordler 11-18-2012 09:57 AM

Bump :)
I added few details to the description and a section where one can see part of the though process behing the skills and their synergy. Big thanks to all that helps me support the idea :)
And i also corrected few spelling mistakes one might have noticed there and there ;)

Yordle Swordler 11-18-2012 12:46 PM

Bump :)
I did not say it here yet but if you like the idea and you think you can do better artworks than I actually did, feel free to do so, I would be really pleased to add them to the description ;)

Yordle Swordler 11-18-2012 09:35 PM

I changed a little detail on E's passive so that it better fits the role he was there in the first place.