League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Unexpected Meta Break. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2806582)

Shanzul 11-16-2012 08:57 AM

The Unexpected Meta Break.

Tell me of a time, lane champion you used that would be blasphemy to some one who follows the meta like a dull sheep. Tell me how it went and how it proves others wrong I want to know the pro's and honest cons of what makes that champion good in that lane that may be considered troll to the Meta sheep.

I cant tell much from experience because I have recently started doing ranks but I been noticing people only filling a certain roll. After awhile of doing Ranks I noticed that most teams that would considered troll easily over what your supposed to choose more times then actual meta groups.

So what times have you played ranked or normal and made it work above what would be expected?

Rokkr 11-16-2012 09:33 AM

Though it breaks the meta, and people cry about, Soraka mid can carry so freaking hard. Plus silence on a large range with no mana cost, lowering enemy MR, passive MR boost, and heal/sustaining crushes the mid meta more often then not.

Skury420 11-16-2012 09:36 AM

Duo jungle Draven+Blitz. Ranked, won it. Draven carried, so did the pro grabz

Feladria 11-16-2012 09:48 AM

ms quints! when the game was still really new, i got ms quints thought they wer great for mobility on the map.. every1 said im noob. now there they greatest thing since sliced bread...

Lakerfan 11-16-2012 09:52 AM

volibear at top. People cried saying "LOL VOLI IESNT A TOP NOOOOB" and then when i was paired up against a yorick and darius top while i was top alone and nautilus jungle, my team starts to say "LOL GG BC OF TOP". started the game 0/1/1 with a failed gank and heard some more crying, then proceeded to dominate the game to the tune of 13/1/22.

Weirding ways 11-16-2012 10:10 AM

Ad malzahar as a support. Ended up carrying just as hard as our official adc (vayne).
It was a weird game.

No worries mate 11-16-2012 10:23 AM

Personally, I'd like to see someone carry with jungle AD Karthus.

But in all seriousness, I think the idea of duo jungle could be looked into a bit more, it sounds like a really great way to counter jungle. The problem is that your adc is now without a support in lane.

Reathien 11-16-2012 10:33 AM

CC Support with high def/hp for jungle tanking, ADC with support to clear jungle fast.
With red buff on the ADC and the CC from the support, its some of the best ganks you can have, and counter jungling is a snap.
Stick a bruiser bot and top and a nukey mid lane and you're game going to go strong into mid game with every lane won.

NoneLikeRob 11-16-2012 10:46 AM

I would like it to be known, any champion CAN work anywhere against an opponent with little skill. Most of the time, THAT is why out of place champion work, for example, jungle Fizz.

first time Vayne 11-16-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No worries mate (Hozzászólás 31492980)
Personally, I'd like to see someone carry with jungle AD Karthus.

But in all seriousness, I think the idea of duo jungle could be looked into a bit more, it sounds like a really great way to counter jungle. The problem is that your adc is now without a support in lane.

Jungle AP Karthus is pretty common for junglers who know what they're doing.