League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Reduce que penalty for dodging trolls (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2805622)

OreIsan 11-15-2012 11:41 PM

Reduce que penalty for dodging trolls

Please have a smaller time penalty for dodging trolls and people who refuse to listen/cooperate during picks, It's really annoying when I have to wait 5 mins for a draft normal game only to have someone troll us and lock in 3adcs then be forced to quit and wait 20 mins to play

Schizos 11-16-2012 06:48 AM

Sorry to hear that but the idea that people will jut quit games more because of lack of penalty just because their 1-2 top choice was taken and causing longer queue times is a worse idea.

Matter of fact they need to tack on 1 minute for missed/declined queue on 1st time.
Then 3 min for 2nd and 5 min for 3rd.

OreIsan 11-16-2012 12:19 PM

I agree that one guy not accepting match is super annoying.

But it's not fair to me or to other players who are trying to play the game and win, to get trolled by some ******* who thinks it awesome to waste other peoples time, I just wan to be able to play LOL like it is supposed to be played, I dont think that is asking too much

PhoenixDog 11-16-2012 12:34 PM

Are. I had to dodge last night because of someone who couldn't even speak proper English in the champ select kept saying "I support" even though we already had one. Then he locked sona. How do you expect people to want to play a ranked game with two supports, one of which can't understand simple commands and team work?

KnightxSScarlett 11-17-2012 08:32 AM

"Hey, their team is pretty strong. I don't think we can win. Can someone dodge?"

OreIsan 11-17-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior (Hozzászólás 31528047)
"Hey, their team is pretty strong. I don't think we can win. Can someone dodge?"

I'm not even lvl 30 so I can;t play ranked, so I don't care that much about winning or losing, I just refuse to waste 20+minutes due to someone being an ******* and trolling and instalocking or someone who doesnt speak english at all,

Mortiferus Rosa 11-17-2012 01:07 PM

I prefer the longer wait time over the losing elo...

OreIsan 11-17-2012 02:26 PM

I'm not talking about ranked please read...

I'm saying I want a smaller penalty for dodging trolls or people who won't communicate

Liard 11-17-2012 02:33 PM

"Damnit. We have a Tristana. GG failures"
*Queue dodges with little penalty*

This would be almost every game. "Oh, we don't have a perfect team comp? *dodge*"

I'd prefer a vote system where you can kick a troll person. But even that would be abused.

HlERO 11-17-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior (Hozzászólás 31528047)

Chances are, whatever Elo you are at, team comp matters little. Whoever has the more coordinated players will win.