League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   JUNGLER. UDYR OR FIDDLESTICKS and why (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2802263)

123DANIN123 11-15-2012 10:57 AM

JUNGLER. UDYR OR FIDDLESTICKS and why

please help have the points

AeonTek 11-15-2012 10:59 AM

In S2 it was Udyr, hard to tell now until the jungle and item changes have been released

123DANIN123 11-15-2012 11:02 AM

/they have been released?

SingByDeath 11-15-2012 11:18 AM

Fiddlesticks, his drain a major help with sustain in jungle. Terrify is good for ganks and of course along with his ult. This season I have been going more with Rengar and Warwick. I think Udyr is good for jungle but I "am personally not a big fan of the toon. This probably has not helped lol. Good luck

Oprahs Treadmill 11-15-2012 12:00 PM

Fiddle Positives
- High substain in jungle due to his op Life Drain
- Great ganks at level 6 due to his ult's range, high damage and then combo in his fear
- As stated above his fear is also make ganking a plus
- Has a silence that bounces so when you do gank it's good cc for people not able to flash quickly enough and if needed to secure a kill bounce from champ-champ or minion-champ if you learn to use it effectively
- Doesn't necessarily need smite but it helps securing Dragon and Baron

Fiddle Negatives
- Squishy
- Ability based so w/o Blue or mp5 use you abilities wisely
- Low mobility in jungle
- Slow jungler at start
- Early game he his really vulnerable for 1v1 jungle encounters
- Not very effective ganks early game due to his lack of mobility unless enemy team is super pushed
- Unless you get close enough to get your stun off enemy can easily run for it on ganking

Udyr Positives
- Fairly tanky
- Auto Attack so doesn't need to rely on Blue every time it's up
- Great mobility in jungle
- Fast jungler thru out game
- His passive can grant him 30% attack speed thus the fast clear of jungle
- Early ganks are awesome due to his Bear Stance's movement speed and stun on-hit
- Can shield himself from monster/champ damage + gain hp and mana from damage dealt
- Can increase his attack speed (thus clearing jungle faster)
- Easily can win a 1v1 jungle encounter early game

Udyr Negatives
- Unless you get close enough to get your stun off enemy can easily run for it on ganking
- Switching stances costs a good chunk of mana but it doesn't dramatically affect him due to him being an Auto Attack champ

** Positives and Negative on Udyr might be innaccurate. I haven't play him but have seen him played and those are my observations. **

Hope this helps :)

marclops 11-15-2012 12:33 PM

fiddles so easily counter jungled

ChiSqrd 11-15-2012 02:29 PM

Their are much better junglers out there. Fiddle is **** and Udyr's strength is his tankyness and fast clear times. However his ganks are rather easy to survive for anyone with a dash or blink and if they have flash and you don't then they are almost guaranteed to get away unless the laner has hard cc themselves. Mundo or Olaf is a much better choice for the same IP.

123DANIN123 11-16-2012 01:11 PM

thanks for the advice guys helped

pokerchamp 11-16-2012 04:23 PM

shyvana, because she clears just as fast as udyr, if not better, has a ranged poke. and turns into a dragon.

LoneChipmunk 11-16-2012 04:37 PM

Fiddle's ult is soooo fun to use...but his jungle clear time isn't that great. Udyr's is better I think.