League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why does Riot not post to us about Talon? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2798566)

Thane Soren 11-14-2012 10:11 AM

Why does Riot not post to us about Talon?

You see all these threads and all the people talking about how UP he is, especially his passive, yet no reds in any of the threads.

The last time I remember a Red talking about Talon is Scar, and he was just saying that the Crimson Elite skin is cool.

Yes. It is cool. But currently, his kit needs just a little bit of work.

Magick Wizard 11-14-2012 10:12 AM

I think its because they want to see how season 3 items will work with AD casters.

Thane Soren 11-14-2012 10:14 AM

Yeah but it's not only about the new items, I mean, I can refer to you a few threads that are months old speaking about Talon's kit, how creep has effected it as well as the extremely out-of-place passive (though those are discusisons for other threads)

Thane Soren 11-14-2012 11:38 AM

???

Captain Jamaica 11-14-2012 11:42 AM

Annoying thing is every new item has a disclaimer about not being for talon

Dr Clueless PhD 11-14-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reynfall (Hozzászólás 31410006)
Yeah but it's not only about the new items, I mean, I can refer to you a few threads that are months old speaking about Talon's kit, how creep has effected it as well as the extremely out-of-place passive (though those are discusisons for other threads)

The fact is: they can't really address anything else on Talon until the dust settles on the items. They don't know exactly what the new items will do for him and what will need to be changed about him until the community has had time to play around.

Thane Soren 11-14-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imclueless (Hozzászólás 31412870)
until the community has had time to play around.

Wouldn't they be able to accurately determine what the new items will do for him with internal testing where they have 100% data on every single parameter?

Dr Clueless PhD 11-14-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reynfall (Hozzászólás 31412932)
Wouldn't they be able to accurately determine what the new items will do for him with internal testing where they have 100% data on every single parameter?

That's a good one.

Internal testing only goes so far. That's why they have the PBE. That's why Champions aren't released perfectly balanced.

Thane Soren 11-14-2012 11:46 AM

And it's not only about the new items coming; like I said, it's been months of Talon silence.

Shaori Loren 11-14-2012 11:46 AM

Maybe they did read the posts and thought about ways to fix him. They got cool ideas for his abilities, decent ratios and survivability through either mobility or defenses. They had it all down, realized they changed a lot about the kit and him, so instead they make a new champion. Zed.