League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Lulu Skin Opinions (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2798477)

Rinto 11-14-2012 10:35 AM

New Lulu Skin Opinions

This thread has a single purpose and that is NOT to cry and whine about the skin pricing. There are plenty of threads for that, so please don't post that here. Instead I'd like all of you people who like (but probably wont get) the skin to say what you would like changed. Besides the price. No "just make it 975" because it probably won't happen, and we all already think that.

So what changes would it take to get you to buy the skin? Discuss.

I'd like it to display some sort of growth/ change over time similar to the mecha-khazix skin.

EDIT: Vote up if you want to see a change.
EDIT#2: There are a lot of animation (death, taunts for pix, etc.) changes on the new skin, and I don't think people realize that. However, what I'm really looking for is something a little more unique. Like Khazix and his evolution.

shamurai7 11-14-2012 10:40 AM

give pix 3 or 4 growth stages and now we are talking...

not necessarily larger, but just more mature looking. then you got my 1350 and ill stop btching.

KodiakDug 11-14-2012 10:41 AM

^ This, or maybe give her a new taunt/joke line regarding dragons.

Rinto 11-14-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamurai7 (Hozzászólás 31409089)
give pix 3 or 4 growth stages and now we are talking...

not necessarily larger, but just more mature looking.

I thought about that too. I would be really happy if it did that.

What if he could have different color/ dragon types each game (one game he's a red fire dragon, another a blue lightning dragon, etc). Not a super detailed change. Just color and attack animation changes.

Soiyeruda 11-14-2012 10:45 AM

- New joke/lines
- Better spell effects. In particular, Glitterlance should have a different effect for Pix, Whimsy on Ally should look more noticeable, Wild Growth should have something else pop up out of the ground (eg. Dragon tail, small beanstalk, etc.)
- New sound effects
- Pix says stuff/grunts/growls/etc.
- Give Lulu at least one new animation. (eg. recall animation)

Do at least 3/5 of the above and I'll be inclined to spend 1350 on it. At the moment, it's barely 975 RP.

shamurai7 11-14-2012 10:45 AM

absolutely she needs at least a new joke, and a little more on the visual end of things....

a new taunt dragon related would be nice...
"Burn their faces Pix!!

MyUnit 11-14-2012 10:47 AM

give Lulu a new joke talking to Pix

I want a nice ally cast whimsy animation

recall animation

Death animation

Morphine 11-14-2012 10:48 AM

Any of the below / some combination of the below:

New color scheme on Lulu and/or her effects and/or Pix (the bright pink looks really weird with the gross brown/green, her hat and hair are very close to the same color and look attached. Her head looks like a cone).

New voiceover/lines of any kind

Pix acting more like a dragon (like breathing fire for glitterlance)

Better splash art.

Riot pls. I want to give you my money. :(

Strawberrycocoa 11-14-2012 10:50 AM

A joke emote where Lulu mounts Pix like a shetland pony and charges, roaring and blazing fire (adorably, of course), into battle.

Rinto 11-14-2012 10:55 AM

Lol. I like the emote ideas a lot but be careful. That's kinda moving into legendary skin territory. Still want lulu to shout fus-ro-dah upon ulting though XD