League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Six Losses In A Row — How Is This Possible? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797768)

Skariy 11-14-2012 03:43 AM

Six Losses In A Row — How Is This Possible?

So obviously the first response from you slaves is going to be "ur bad cuz ur in evry gam u loose is common factor". Well, I win the majority of my games (about 80%), so statistically, trying to blame me for every loss is unsupported, and incorrect. So after losing two or three games in a row, I'll be pretty frustrated, but it turns around, and then I win like eight games in a row, and it always works itself out. Not today, however. Today, I've lost six games in a row... I don't even understand how this is possible. I suppose the matchmaking may just be extra random, since the Season 3 mmr reset, but still, six losses in a row is really absurd

How can I get matched with people who feed bottom and mid, every game, for six games in a row?

OwldSnake 11-14-2012 03:44 AM

ur bad cuz ur in evry gam u loose is common factor

TrollMcgeeJr 11-14-2012 03:44 AM

Im not a slave.

Cloak 11-14-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skariy (Hozzászólás 31400879)
So obviously the first response from you slaves is going to be "ur bad cuz ur in evry gam u loose is common factor". Well, I win the majority of my games (about 80%), so statistically, trying to blame me for every loss is unsupported, and incorrect. So after losing two or three games in a row, I'll be pretty frustrated, but it turns around, and then I win like eight games in a row, and it always works itself out. Not today, however. Today, I've lost six games in a row... I don't even understand how this is possible. I suppose the matchmaking may just be extra random, since the Season 3 mmr reset, but still, six losses in a row is really absurd

How can I get matched with people who feed bottom and mid, every game, for six games in a row?

Post QQ Thread on forums, bashes everyone that reads it, expects pity. Go "loose" some more games.

9hours 11-14-2012 03:46 AM

You do not have an 80% wr.

Skariy 11-14-2012 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEndResults (Hozzászólás 31400921)
Post QQ Thread on forums, bashes everyone that reads it, expects pity. Go "loose" some more games.

I don't expect pity, I want an explaination

horror5how 11-14-2012 03:47 AM

try losing 18 of 20.

Cloak 11-14-2012 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skariy (Hozzászólás 31400949)
I don't expect pity, I want an explaination

Carry Harder.

DeathByWaffle 11-14-2012 03:49 AM

Well, the answer is because you and your team were simply worse than the other team in the matches you lost or at least made enough mistakes to allow them to win.

Skariy 11-14-2012 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEndResults (Hozzászólás 31400958)
Carry Harder.

There's no way to carry games, assuming the enemy team is decent. At your skill level, you can 1v5, because there are no good players down there, but up here, you don't get to 1v5