League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Top : Teemo vs Singed / Darius (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797740)

dxG Skumbagz 11-14-2012 02:24 AM

Top : Teemo vs Singed / Darius

I had a discussion with a friend about whos easier for teemo to lane against at top lane between Singed and Darius assuming the teemo knows how to kite well. This is also assuming the teemo shrooms the tribush and rivers so that junglers wont have much of an affect in their matchup. I already have my opinion but i don't want it to affect the results.

Note : I forgot to add a third option of "About the same" for those who think it would depend on certain factors or certain circumstances. If so, just post "About the same" or anything similar.

Trypsto 11-14-2012 08:05 AM

According to the charts section of top lane vs. champs on lolking.net the only champ that singed does not typically win the game against is Teemo. Teemo vs Singed games will statistically go to Teemo 55% of the time, at least according to all the games played with those two vs'ing for the past month.

More games have been played of Darius vs. Teemo and in those games over the past month Teemo has won 52.6% of the time. So hopefully that puts a few statistics to show you. Personally I think Singed is an easier lane just because Teemo's kit seems like natural counter to his in my opinion, but I haven't seen a game where they have faced off yet.

SafeSecks 11-14-2012 09:19 AM

Darius doesn't have good speed, but singed has high mobility

BlazzedTroll 11-14-2012 09:57 AM

I would say Darius is easier because teemo has a blinding dart which will cut down on darius' auto damage whereas singed does not rely on auto attacks.
Teemo has poison which does damage over time. This is great against Darius to slowly cut him down whereas singed is going to be build HPregen and have quite a health pool to take down.
Singed most useful tactic is to try to kite a player using his high mobility, however teemo has his W which will allow him to avoid most of the gas trail and even catch singed.
Darius likes to yank a player in close and start whacking down with autos and his spin... teemo can see this maneuver coming and blind him so that only the spin will do dmg and he can pop W and get out quite quickly.
I know Teemo's ult is mainly for warding/escapes but I don't have a problem throwing one straight at someones face when they are focusing me. Most of the time they wont switch to the shroom and it will pop and I can ensure a hit with it. It will do a lot of damage and slow the enemy.

Kedoren 11-14-2012 01:48 PM

Both are pretty easy, but imo, teemo vs. singed is the hardest counter in the game. I have been playing a decent amount of teemo lately, and it's just ridiculous how hard i can shut singed down. When junglers come to gank, it's usually a double kill for me because I have so much farm/kills from singed.

Darius, on the other hand has pull/ability swing on you. He at least can do some damage to you... but yeah he's fairly easy too, but you have to be careful because if you are not darius can kill you quick. Singed is literally 0 threat to teemo.

Singed can't even farm against Teemo. Most singeds I play against as teemo are able to farm 1 wave, and then have to go back, missing the entire next wave or two, depending on where they are at. If a singed tries farming 2 waves in a row, he is most likely going back to his nexus as a ghost.

first time Vayne 11-14-2012 01:59 PM

A good Teemo can shred both of them in the early game and gain a lasting advantage. However, that advantage lasts longer against Singed than against Darius because Darius' kit does more damage at range that Singed's kit. What I mean by this is that in order to damage Teemo, both have to get close to Teemo, but Darius has an easier time getting close and keeping the little bunny there. His kit also does much more damage than Singed's.

In short, I love facing off against both of these champs as Teemo because they're both pretty easy matchups once you're used to them. However, Darius demands more caution at all stages of the game, even when behind.

Kedoren 11-14-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anAmishLady (Hozzászólás 31417612)
A good Teemo can shred both of them in the early game and gain a lasting advantage. However, that advantage lasts longer against Singed than against Darius because Darius' kit does more damage at range that Singed's kit. What I mean by this is that in order to damage Teemo, both have to get close to Teemo, but Darius has an easier time getting close and keeping the little bunny there. His kit also does much more damage than Singed's.

In short, I love facing off against both of these champs as Teemo because they're both pretty easy matchups once you're used to them. However, Darius demands more caution at all stages of the game, even when behind.

Well put, and agreed.

dxG Skumbagz 11-14-2012 11:58 PM

*bump*

Atoxa 11-15-2012 12:42 PM

I 1 shotted teemo as gragas the other day in a normal draft.

MY life felt complete. :D

Azerax53 11-15-2012 03:13 PM

I think that teemo verses Darius is more of an even match then singed first teemo because of the amount of damage Darius outputs with his abilities and a dot with his basic attacks. I have personally face many teemo over the course of my lol career And have come out on top more times than not. the key is finding teamo out of position. numbers are further apart on lolking.net Teemo verses singed