League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do people really quit League over SKINS (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797672)

Crossf1re 11-14-2012 02:43 AM

Do people really quit League over SKINS

I dunno I guess I have my prioritizes wrong.

I thought MOBA stood for "Massive Online Battle Arena" My bad, I guess it's just a fashion show and a complaint fest about how expensive pixels are.

Thanks guys! Now I know unless I own pointless skins AND complain about the pricing, I can't play this game. I really appreciate the help GD.

For those that can't tell i'm not being serious...or am I?

Edit:

WHY DOWNVOTE

I'm agreeing with you GD. From now on I'm going to care about how my pixels look. ****ing playing lulu correctly, it ONLY matters if I have her skins AND I complained about how expensive they were. Why so mean GD :(

Edit:

PEOPLE i'm being sarcastic. I don't actually believe any of this nonsense, I'm just being passive aggressive in a humorous (hopefully) way. :D

cocacolalips 11-14-2012 02:54 AM

Of course !

I only play because it's pretty.
And I wish we had more fashion gawd. Skins are lacking ! Always the same grim-dark fantasy.

Then it's up to Riot to choose whether or not I'm worth the effort to keep me interested.
I would say it has been depressing lately. Heck, I haven't bought a skin or anything in a year. It's that bad.

Crossf1re 11-14-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocacolalips (Hozzászólás 31400224)
Of course !

I only play because it's pretty.
And I wish we had more fashion gawd. Skins are lacking ! Always the same grim-dark fantasy.

Then it's up to Riot to choose whether or not I'm worth the effort to keep me interested.
I would say it has been depressing lately. Heck, I haven't bought a skin or anything in a year. It's that bad.

It's true. I CAN'T play unless the skins look absolutely flawless. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO PLAY LULU WITHOUT THE PERFECT SKIN?!?!

Oh and complaining about the PRICE is a prerequsite to playing ANY champ.

Bunnle 11-14-2012 03:02 AM

But I want to be a perfectly unique snowflake on the battlefield, standing tall above the plebeian masses that do not have such a skin.

Crossf1re 11-14-2012 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnle (Hozzászólás 31400329)
But I want to be a perfectly unique snowflake on the battlefield, standing tall above the plebeian masses that do not have such a skin.

FACT

For every skin you own you are 5% better automatically

ALSO A FACT

For every skin price you complain about you're another whole 5% BETTER. THAT'S A WHOLE 10% FOR EVERY SKIN!

Not alot of players know this, but the more you complain the better you are.SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!

Crossf1re 11-14-2012 03:11 AM

I want people to post their most whiny and *****y forum post about how skins are expensive and how Riot are just money grubbing mongrels.

ONLY TRUE LOL PLAYERS PLEASE. I don't want people who care about skill and winning to post, they don't matter

Minister of Pie 11-14-2012 03:15 AM

Its fun to over simplify things to better support an argument.

Boonshays 11-14-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossf1re (Hozzászólás 31400360)
FACT

For every skin you own you are 5% better automatically

ALSO A FACT

For every skin price you complain about you're another whole 5% BETTER. THAT'S A WHOLE 10% FOR EVERY SKIN!

Not alot of players know this, but the more you complain the better you are.SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!

brb spending $500 then winning season 3.

Crossf1re 11-14-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minister of Pie (Hozzászólás 31400479)
Its fun to over simplify things to better support an argument.

EXPLAIN PLEASE.

Because everyone good knows, it's skins that make the player and the game. It's not the skill, the drive, the motivation to win.

It's how many skins you have AND how many times you can complain about how EACH one is TOO expensive. Bonus, if you can somehow subjectively SHOW that riot is just really really greedy!

Do you see my Kat games, Those deaths are due to the lack of kat skins. Ask anyone good, it's true.

M O R B I Dx 11-14-2012 03:19 AM

I came to say, all your protests wont change the inevitable. Just like the much more important only 6300 ip champs.