League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   5 reports in 5 games, all offensive language. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797571)

ShadeOfRed 11-14-2012 12:31 AM

5 reports in 5 games, all offensive language.

I got about 15 of these cases today. Just waaaay too much to read. I mean, people get reported all the time for saying noob at the end of a game, and ok, its bad sportsmanship, but I would still rather see people with at least more than one report in one of the selected games. Give you something to go off of, more of an idea of what you're looking for.

Reason? I'm looking for things that are punishment-worthy, or not punishment worthy. the more single-report games i'm given, the more unclear the decision gets.

I feel like one thing that would help would be instead of ordering the cases from earliest date to latest, would be to show them in order of severity/number of bans. That way, you could see fresh off the bat what is the worst this player is accused of, and see if the "less toxic" games are decent enough to give the person a pass.

Any thoughts on this?

footnote: also, when reviewing cases after they were judged, it would be cool to see the reasons for reporting still. kinda hard to remember why you decided a certain thing if you dont know what the person was accused of.

Redjik 11-14-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadeOfRed (Hozzászólás 31399053)
I got about 15 of these cases today. Just waaaay too much to read. I mean, people get reported all the time for saying noob at the end of a game, and ok, its bad sportsmanship, but I would still rather see people with at least more than one report in one of the selected games. Give you something to go off of, more of an idea of what you're looking for.

Reason? I'm looking for things that are punishment-worthy, or not punishment worthy. the more single-report games i'm given, the more unclear the decision gets.

I feel like one thing that would help would be instead of ordering the cases from earliest date to latest, would be to show them in order of severity/number of bans. That way, you could see fresh off the bat what is the worst this player is accused of, and see if the "less toxic" games are decent enough to give the person a pass.

Any thoughts on this?

The entire point of the system is for all cases to be reviewed. They have to be reviewed before anything can possibly determine the severity of the case. On top of this, not allowing reports that only include one person would open the game to a world of new abuses. If a player feels abused, they have been given a right by Riot to report the abuser. It doesn't matter and should never matter if anyone else in that game agrees with their point of view or not.

ShadeOfRed 11-14-2012 12:40 AM

Yeah yeah i know...... I guess what i was getting at was..... i just dont want 15 cases of 5 reports/5 games :(

got through about 7 of them and then skipped the rest...... just too much to sift through.