League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Lf teacher... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797390)

MizzPeach 11-13-2012 10:59 PM

Lf teacher...

I am a support main looking for a support teacher to teach me to become more efficient with the squishy supports.

I used to be pretty decent until I started perfecting Leona and Taric (I played them for 4 months straight! Now I can't adjust very well.) I have an issue with positioning when playing squishy supports.

Please be plat or higher in season 2
Play support and adc (so you can lane with me)

I may be willing to give rp cards for your time.

deirin 11-14-2012 05:04 AM

pew pew lol

Slashinghardest 11-14-2012 05:06 AM

Which squishy supports specifically.

Sam Is Whoa 11-14-2012 09:07 AM

Why do they need to be plat. thats not cool. Ever hear the sayin...."those who cant, teach." Hit me up 1300 elo but a very good understanding of how to play, position and how much to get away with. add me in game samiswhoa. My elo dropped because 1. I stopped playing roles I mained(top/support), 2.I am undisciplined when I play with randys because I get frustrated and want to do too much. So I can teach well and would love to help but if you want to queue ranked and dont want to play with a low elo "bad" I understand. Just reaching out my hand to help.

LOL downvote for trying to help. Gotta love the community.

MizzPeach 11-14-2012 06:30 PM

Anyone?

I know everyone is really busy with season 3 just starting.

If anyone can just play one or two games with me every few nights that would help me a lot,

ALSO! To answer your question:

If you are 1300 elo you probably don't have as much experience as someone who is 2000 elo. You may be top of the line in 1300 or 1500 elo, but at the higher elos you play a different crowd. There is a different way to play honestly. You can't make as many mistakes, be as agressive etc . . . when playing diamond level players. They simply aren't caught out of position as often and everything must be calculated to avoid any "backfires":

The game is different at different elos. A 2500s player may play a 1500 and lose because they aren't used to that play style. I am trying to learn to play against plat and diamond player level for when my team hits tournaments.

I am awful with positioning with the squishy supports. I am looking to play with Zyra, Lulu, Sona and Janna.

Amaltron 11-14-2012 06:34 PM

You're better off looking at streams or finding someone in solo queue.

MizzPeach 11-14-2012 06:38 PM

I have a ton of teachers. Most are willing to help me. I am a boss support. I just got out of practice with my squishy supports and need someone to keep me in check for a few games. I have teachers I just want different teachers to teach me.

I learn better from someone teaching me than from a stream.

adc 11-14-2012 06:41 PM

Here's how I'd learn how to do it:

Go play them. You'll learn really quickly what you can and can't do, because at plat+, you're going to be punished for being out of position.

MizzPeach 11-14-2012 06:48 PM

Problem is I am plat in 5's. I played on a bunch of 5s teams to get my plat. And I don't get much practice against that level of playing.....

MizzPeach 11-14-2012 10:51 PM

bump