League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Co-op late game is too hard (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797376)

KNlVES 11-13-2012 10:54 PM

Co-op late game is too hard

1 Attachment(s)
I was playing with new players in intermediate ( i have no idea why they were in intermediate, but they were...) and as it got to the 40 minute mark, things started to go out of hand. the game finally ended and the bots have over 100k gold! this is not fair at all, especially for newer people. i provided a picture to see what the community thinks and what riot thinks

Facetious Tomato 11-13-2012 11:01 PM

Blame the players

It is not Riot's fault the bots had over 100k gold at 46 minutes, it is the players fault. This game punishes bad players by rewarding their opponents. When you get right down to it, that is the core of this game.

KNlVES 11-13-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Facetious Tomato (Hozzászólás 31397131)
It is not Riot's fault the bots had over 100k gold at 46 minutes, it is the players fault. This game punishes bad players by rewarding their opponents. When you get right down to it, that is the core of this game.

then shouldnt i have just as much gold as malzahar bot?

Facetious Tomato 11-13-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KNlVES (Hozzászólás 31397165)
then shouldnt i have just as much gold as malzahar bot?

I'm assuming you won your lane against malzahar, meaning you scored a few kills against him in a row, lowering his value for you. When you kill the same person over and over their value drops. The bots on the other hand, probably started out the game with their kills being spread over players who had also gotten kills/assists in between, which reset their value.

This system is in place to stop one team from totally snowballing when someone wins their lane. First kill is worth more than second, is worth more than third, etc etc. Resets when the victim gets their own kill/assist.

KNlVES 11-13-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Facetious Tomato (Hozzászólás 31397280)
I'm assuming you won your lane against malzahar, meaning you scored a few kills against him in a row, lowering his value for you. When you kill the same person over and over their value drops. The bots on the other hand, probably started out the game with their kills being spread over players who had also gotten kills/assists in between, which reset their value.

This system is in place to stop one team from totally snowballing when someone wins their lane. First kill is worth more than second, is worth more than third, etc etc. Resets when the victim gets their own kill/assist.

anivia laned with malzahar. but if you guys think its fair, ill just stop complaining. i just think that intermediate should be with intermediate AI, not giving them a shopping spree

first time Vayne 11-13-2012 11:14 PM

Lux bot op. I never play her in custom bot games. O.O lololol

Facetious Tomato 11-13-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KNlVES (Hozzászólás 31397374)
anivia laned with malzahar. but if you guys think its fair, ill just stop complaining. i just think that intermediate should be with intermediate AI, not giving them a shopping spree

That is what I'm saying though. Bots don't have special gold rules, players with the same kills at the same time and the same amount of minion kills, would have the same amount of gold.

If anything (and I don't think this is a problem) the problem is that as soon as a bot gets a decent gold advantage (one feeding player can sometimes be enough), their quick reflexes make groups of them really bursty, which gets them a bigger gold advantage. The reason I don't see that as too much of a problem is that usually building a few tank items and playing carefully can still allow you to eventually bait and ace them, then win. Purely because they don't really have strategy.

Also, your team had 686 minions killed, at roughly 30g each, theirs had 906. More than 6k gold right there. Add in towers, and 25+ kills/assists, and that makes the difference.

JogeCostanza 11-13-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Facetious Tomato (Hozzászólás 31397496)
That is what I'm saying though. Bots don't have special gold rules, players with the same kills at the same time and the same amount of minion kills, would have the same amount of gold.

If anything (and I don't think this is a problem) the problem is that as soon as a bot gets a decent gold advantage (one feeding player can sometimes be enough), their quick reflexes make groups of them really bursty, which gets them a bigger gold advantage. The reason I don't see that as too much of a problem is that usually building a few tank items and playing carefully can still allow you to eventually bait and ace them, then win. Purely because they don't really have strategy.

Also, your team had 686 minions killed, at roughly 30g each, theirs had 906. More than 6k gold right there. Add in towers, and 25+ kills/assists, and that makes the difference.

This

DarthWhore 11-14-2012 01:32 AM

I never have problems owning intermidiate bots. just few hours back i tried out maokai for the first time in intermediate and we had a first time voli and a first time zed too.

the thing is if you get your basics right the game shouldnt drag to 45mins.

im not saying you are bad. but intermediate ai bots are fair.

Gutter Runner 11-14-2012 02:45 AM

And even if they stop being easy to kill (cause of levels, gold - items advantage), they are still just stupid. Its fair enough.