League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Shen Vs. Lee Sin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797178)

ZelLowGPA 11-13-2012 10:34 PM

Shen Vs. Lee Sin

I am thinking to buy one of them. Both of them have differences for pros and cons, my team(friends) want me to play Shen, but i feel like Shen is abit suck since he have no damage at all. So what so i play?

GimmieurHat 11-13-2012 10:59 PM

I personally find shen to be amazing, he's been my favorite since I got him. His potential to turn around just about any fight is amazing and always brings a lot of gratitude. From my perspective they are both peelers, just when shen peels it's a lot more noticeable (big shield and all). Lee sin has a alot more damage yes, but he is so much harder to play effectively. Lee has better energy management thoughout the game as well, and shen is pretty reliant on attack speed to get his energy back.

However with the new items coming out and the key items shen needs going away I would wait until after the rework to really decide. I'm pretty upset that I found how good it is to have ionic spark and wits end and now they are going away. Hopefully the new items are good enough to replace them, but yeah I would wait.

IAmAJanitor 11-14-2012 02:16 AM

Shen doesn't need damage, since all he needs is to tank and taunt.
imagine yourself as the unbreakable shield of your team.

ProPlayerEd 11-14-2012 05:50 PM

Shen is prolly one of the strongest champs overall in LoL which is why he's perma-banned in draft games since he is just a monster.

Lee Sin is an extremely strong jungler that can take some time to master but very rewarding as he is nick-named "Free-Win Lee sin".

Both champs are strong but I'd say shen is overall better but his shield will require some map awareness (something I've always lacked).

Hope this helps :)

nwsm 11-14-2012 08:04 PM

Shen is banned often. Lee Sin is more fun and more accessible in ranked and draft.

1Y 2M 20D 11-16-2012 12:47 PM

Shen is fking strong...

lid100 11-16-2012 01:36 PM

if you're playing ranked, you won't be able to play shen as he will be banned most of the time. But shen is a stronger pick overall; lee is good early but almost useless late game.

ChampStat 11-16-2012 02:08 PM

Would it be possible to build some damage on Shen if the need arises? And if so, in what direction should I build for damage? AP, AS, AD?

ShadowShrurikan 11-16-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampStat (Hozzászólás 31500564)
Would it be possible to build some damage on Shen if the need arises? And if so, in what direction should I build for damage? AP, AS, AD?

With the new item (Statikk Shiv) which is basically an Ionic spark, I would say AS since that will allow you to proc the passive from it much faster and allow you to split push, which is what shen excels at.

ChampStat 11-16-2012 05:10 PM

Could you recommend some other things too? I've looked around and found that people say Wit's End and Sunfire Cape, and Phage are good. Are there any others?