League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Perm Ban (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797060)

Omid Taghavi 11-13-2012 08:57 PM

Perm Ban
 
I got permanently banned in League of Legends. My own friends report me in this game and now I'm permanently banned wow... I'm pretty choked right now. Does anyone know a way to get out of permanent ban. Like I had my own friends reporting my name because it was named after a friend of mine I know and I got banned for that and I also spent money on my account. Is there any way I can get out of permanent ban my friends reported me because they thought it was funny.

vulgarwolf 11-13-2012 08:59 PM

thank you please come again

Redjik 11-13-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omid Taghavi (Hozzászólás 31393915)
I got permanently banned in League of Legends. My own friends report me in this game and now I'm permanently banned wow... I'm pretty choked right now. Does anyone know a way to get out of permanent ban. Like I had my own friends reporting my name because it was named after a friend of mine I know and I got banned for that and I also spent money on my account. Is there any way I can get out of permanent ban my friends reported me because they thought it was funny.

Hello!

Sorry to hear the news. Major bummer.

First, your account does not get banned for your summoner name. Name reports only force you to choose a new name. If you were perm-banned, it was for something in-game. If you want to post your Reform Card, we can help you determine what action that was. I would add however, name reports can show up in a Tribunal case that may display other infractions.

Second, unless your ban was a glitch, it is highly unlikely you will be unbanned. Riot does not unban based on sympathy, no matter how sincere you are. You are, however, welcome to create a new account. The downside to this for the most part is any purchases you have made do not transfer over. I regret to inform you those purchases are gone forever.

And last, I would recommend never playing with or calling those people your "friend" ever again. They have done you quiet the disservice for their own enjoyment.

Omid Taghavi 11-13-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redjik (Hozzászólás 31394651)
Hello!

Sorry to hear the news. Major bummer.

First, your account does not get banned for your summoner name. Name reports only force you to choose a new name. If you were perm-banned, it was for something in-game. If you want to post your Reform Card, we can help you determine what action that was. I would add however, name reports can show up in a Tribunal case that may display other infractions.

Second, unless your ban was a glitch, it is highly unlikely you will be unbanned. Riot does not unban based on sympathy, no matter how sincere you are. You are, however, welcome to create a new account. The downside to this for the most part is any purchases you have made do not transfer over. I regret to inform you those purchases are gone forever.

And last, I would recommend never playing with or calling those people your "friend" ever again. They have done you quiet the disservice for their own enjoyment.

Wow so I lose my account forever wow I'm just really disappointed that my friend did that...

Enterti 11-13-2012 10:26 PM

Could you post your reform card? It can help us tell if this is legitimate or just a troll friend.

vulgarwolf 11-13-2012 10:58 PM

its gone into the big black abyss with the otehr permabans

Redjik 11-13-2012 11:02 PM

Not sure why people are down voting this guy. He is using this forum for it's exact purpose; to ask questions. And he's doing it without bringing negativity into his posts. +1 in my book.

vulgarwolf 11-13-2012 11:03 PM

the name has to be in breach of somthing to be not allowed...you cant report somebody because they made their name your name.

there is more to it

Tswizzle SF 11-13-2012 11:10 PM

There's a good chance he's making this up, trying to get the sympathy vote.

It takes many reports, generally 25-30% of games you play you were reported for in a set amount of time.

It also is extremely rare for someone to get instantly perma-banned. You get Warnings, 1 day bans, 3 day bans, 7 day bans, and 14 day bans before you ever end up permabanned. You didn't listen over those periods of time, and now you have to pay the price for it. VERY rarely are people unjustly banned, let alone permabanned.

You had to have made an effort to get to the point where the Riot staff personally reviewed your behavior, and they were the ones who green lighted your permaban. Tribunal alone will never get you permabanned. You have had to be a consistently warned player who never realized that there is an end consequence to your scaling ban durations. You won't get any of the money you spent on your last account back, and if you choose to start a new account and play again, please, PLEASE take the time to read the Summoner's Code and see what it was that got you punished time and time again.

Best of luck.

Redjik 11-13-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tswizzle SF (Hozzászólás 31397338)
There's a good chance he's making this up, trying to get the sympathy vote.

And what would he get from a sympathy vote?

When was the last time Lyte posted in a thread stating "oh, let's unban this guy."


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:02 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc