League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   @Riot This is what the community thinks about your 1350 prices. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2796569)

TTTintillo 11-13-2012 08:03 PM

@Riot This is what the community thinks about your 1350 prices.

Well this is simple, i will put a poll to show, in numbers, how stupid is the 1350 price instead of just putting the new quality in cheaper skins that would make Riot have a bigger profit and would make the community happier.

Binxy Prime 11-13-2012 08:21 PM

Just because Riot has gotten better about making higher quality skins does not mean that I have $3 dollars per skin extra to spend on them (I do, but i refuse to)

Zeus 11-13-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinxyBrown (Hozzászólás 31389835)
Just because Riot has gotten better about making higher quality skins does not mean that I have $3 dollars per skin extra to spend on them (I do, but i refuse to)

Yea I'm confused as to why they can't have a higher standard skins while upholding the same price. Why is changing every little thing automatically = more RP.

BurnumMaster 11-13-2012 08:25 PM

At least do a poll if the players actually WANT this extra "work" added to a skin. We are supposed to just throw our money away because you guys worked on something we didnt even want or care about? No thanks.

Togekiss24 11-13-2012 10:24 PM

My biggest issue with Dragon tamer Lulu is that the overall quality of the skin doesn't really match her price.

Oh yeah, Pix has more animations, so what? Pix is just another special effect, and it's not like her quotes or champion animations changed in the process to be considered a legendary skin, either. Full Metal Rammus has a reworked champ animation and completely re-done attack animations and sound effects, yet HE isn't 1350 RP. There is nothing that really justifies her price at the moment, and I hope Riot's Marketing team has listened to the community so far.

The AntiGoat 11-13-2012 11:03 PM

Mecha Kha'Zix bundle barely cost more than his skin :<
Anyways, I think more people would buy if they had it cost the normal amount. Like if they actually let us KEEP the ward skins.

Nichod 11-14-2012 12:55 AM

I personally don't care. If I want the skin enough I'll pay that much. If I don't I'll just wait until a sale.

Invictrix 11-14-2012 12:56 AM

If Lulu was actually a good support maybe I would spend the RP, but even Taric is a better support than her. Go make a legendary Taric skin Riot and maybe i'll buy it.

Kagami 11-14-2012 03:10 AM

For the lulu skin, I would have preferred they made a full legendary skin (adding new voice and sound effects) rather than as some half point between legendary or not. If had been a legendary skin I might have actually brought (would be 1st legendary I'd have brought).

The price is fair for what it is, but it isn't quite good enough for me to get when I have wicked lulu.

Beaumains 11-14-2012 03:38 AM

I'm not against 1350 prices per se, but I do think that prices & quality should be more consistent. Mecha Kha'Zix & Full Metal Rammus have similar aspects that are between a 'normal paint-over' and a truly Legendary skin, and I'd say that both of them should be priced above the common 975 RP. However, I think it would be better business to focus on skins for already-popular champs, and not hope that a cool new skin will spur interest in an otherwise-unloved champ; I could be wrong; the new Lulu skin does sound pretty cool. Also, it's really a bummer to see the only skin released with a champ be a 975 skin (let alone a 1350 one).