League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Unlucky placement matches every season so far, ug.. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2796423)

Everborn 11-13-2012 06:33 PM

Unlucky placement matches every season so far, ug..
 
So does anyone else have awful placement games each season? Heres some background.. -s1, first 5 games I had a leaver in them resulting in a 0-5 right off the bat.. -s2, 1st 7 games I had no joke a leaver in each game or someone with awful connection problems or a feeder then my 8th game I had a guy run into towers telling us "Haha i feed them elo" -s3, so far 0-2 and I do everything possible to win. I have good k-d-a, ward the map up AND correctly. gank perfectly.. Help lanes in need, barely ever get caught out of position, have high CS every game, can play every role well, know the Meta well, high bans, how to counter pick.. I feel as if I get unlucky. Anyone else feel this way??

Shelaka 11-13-2012 07:16 PM

well..... join the club. all today i have had nothing but horrible games.
First one was a jungler who couldn't gank. Second one was a Nasus who didnet know EVERY ONE counter's him. And took the top lane from my friend who had called it originally.
My next game was a garen who kept getting killed by a yorick, and a malphite that kept pushing bot lane while me and the ADC wanted to just freeze it.
I almost got into a game where the person who stole mid from me said "your on the bottom of the list, you dont have the pleasure of picking what lane you get." flat out to my face. Apparently said jack wagon never knows you dont pick the APC at the top for them to counter -.-
and this was jsut at the start of season 3. Near the end of season two i had just evened out my wins and losses and now the god dam elo reset has put me back scraping thew bottom of the dam barrel again!

but yes, it seems that when riot does the elo resets, they really don't seem to care where you where IMO. and just let luck / chance get you with people who know what there doing in ranked que.

Like ive said, it keeps the high elo high, with all the people that play seriously and know what there doing. And keeping the low elo players stuck in elo-hell with all the dam trolls / noob's / jerks ext... even if there good.

Everborn 11-13-2012 07:42 PM

I'm on a mission to hit gold this season but blowing the placement matches is really going to make it a long road.. Every season so far. Season 1 my high was 1202 & season 2 my high was 1156. However s1 I only played 80 games and s2 maybe100.. So not enough to find my elo

Shelaka 11-13-2012 08:10 PM

hehehehe good luck with that ._. currently my luck has been five straight losses in a row. Im not a bad player i know that much, but it always comes own to how many over powered champs can the other team pick / how much my team fights / how much my team dosent want to pick a role / ext... personally id love to get my emo high enough to possibly get into a semi-competitive team? but at the rate these dam placement games are going, and by the fact my elo never even budged past 1178 near the end of season two. I dont even think its worth trying to get past 1.2k elo since i just keep getting bogged down.

Everborn 11-13-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelaka (Hozzászólás 31391974)
hehehehe good luck with that ._. currently my luck has been five straight losses in a row. Im not a bad player i know that much, but it always comes own to how many over powered champs can the other team pick / how much my team fights / how much my team dosent want to pick a role / ext... personally id love to get my emo high enough to possibly get into a semi-competitive team? but at the rate these dam placement games are going, and by the fact my elo never even budged past 1178 near the end of season two. I dont even think its worth trying to get past 1.2k elo since i just keep getting bogged down.

I'm on Cst time, what's your main playtime? Maybe we can duoQ together and try and fix are problem together Lol. I play at 330am-6am & I also play at 11am-2pm

Selcopa 11-13-2012 09:40 PM

180 games is plenty to find your elo. Also of you were capable of gold. You wouldn't care what your team did. You would destroy those low elo players

You can blame your teammates all you want. And maybe they were technically a bigger reason you lost. But if a better player could have won the take in your place. Then you have no one to blame but yourself. At that low elo you should be destroying your lane and buying snowball items to totally annihilate the enemy teamŕ and blow past them in gold. Chances are you do neither of those and that's why you lose. Not because your teammates dc

Everborn 11-13-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selcopa (Hozzászólás 31395149)
180 games is plenty to find your elo. Also of you were capable of gold. You wouldn't care what your team did. You would destroy those low elo players

You can blame your teammates all you want. And maybe they were technically a bigger reason you lost. But if a better player could have won the take in your place. Then you have no one to blame but yourself. At that low elo you should be destroying your lane and buying snowball items to totally annihilate the enemy teamà and blow past them in gold. Chances are you do neither of those and that's why you lose. Not because your teammates dc

I just don't agree with you =/ sorry.. I do destroy at this elo..I have no problem counter jungling..securing objectives.. Getting a good kill death ratio. High cs count.. But when your trying to climb to 1300 from 1100 its tuff.. What your describing is a 2500 elo player at 1100 game.

A Nearby Shrub 11-13-2012 10:55 PM

its not as easy as, oh if youre supposed to be at a higher elo you should be ****ing them up. well I am ****ing them up. but im the only one ****ing them up. also, its not possible to carry teams that run in without the rest of the team, when every fight is basically a 3v5 youve already lost or teams where 3/5 of the team is off humping the other teams tanks in a corner while you lonely try to smash the face of their fed adc while everyone peels you off of them

you can spin it anyway you want. but i can assure you that this is what happens in 75% of games at 1000 elo

Everborn 11-13-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Nearby Shrub (Hozzászólás 31396997)
its not as easy as, oh if youre supposed to be at a higher elo you should be ****ing them up. well I am ****ing them up. but im the only one ****ing them up. also, its not possible to carry teams that run in without the rest of the team, when every fight is basically a 3v5 youve already lost or teams where 3/5 of the team is off humping the other teams tanks in a corner while you lonely try to smash the face of their fed adc while everyone peels you off of them

you can spin it anyway you want. but i can assure you that this is what happens in 75% of games at 1000 elo

agree, I'm not a 2500 elo trying to get out of 1100.. I'm a I'm guessing a 1300-1400 trying to get out of 1100... I wont stomp

SvarturSteinn 11-14-2012 05:44 AM

My placement seems to be horrible also.... I've dealt with AFK players, Leavers, Drunks, forign languages that can't communicate with the team, I've tried VERY hard to keep a decent set of averages (3.9, 4.5, 4.9) and so far I'm 1-7 with every game there is at least one, sometimes two players with no intention of making the game enjoyable leaving us short handed.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:32 PM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc