League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   BT or IE first item on vayne? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2796133)

Appendixless 11-13-2012 06:32 PM

BT or IE first item on vayne?

I main vayne and always build IE first. I always hear people say its better to go BT first since she has low AA range and needs the life steal to stay alive better in team fights. I just like the damage from IE first I guess. But BT is cheaper so you can snowball sooner? Idk.

Also is there any point where you would want to get a PD first before a BF item?

CerealBoxOfDoom 11-13-2012 06:49 PM

if your beefy champs do their job and keep vayne alive then get IE
if you have no faith in your team get BT

teh d wreck 11-13-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appendixless (Hozzászólás 31384710)
I main vayne and always build IE first. I always hear people say its better to go BT first since she has low AA range and needs the life steal to stay alive better in team fights. I just like the damage from IE first I guess. But BT is cheaper so you can snowball sooner? Idk.

Also is there any point where you would want to get a PD first before a BF item?

Just my two cents. I play it game to game if i get bt first or ie. If I'm with a healer support I tend to get ie first and if my support doesn't heal I might get bt first. In either case I usually throw in a septer for the sustain.

I usually never rush pd until I at least have a BF sword.

Tsabo 11-13-2012 09:32 PM

PD

Zombiemaster 11-13-2012 09:43 PM

I usually go with BT first because it gives 20 more AD than IE when fully stacked, and Vayne's Q is better with more AD, but that's just me.
The only time I go PD first is if I have a Nunu support and I just feel like maxing Silver Bolts first. This way I have Nunu's AS buff and PD for Silver Bolts, but it's rarely better to do this.

CamaHa 11-13-2012 10:49 PM

Phantom Dancer. Shake Dat Booty!

The Untold 11-14-2012 01:12 AM

BT > PD, you only need the ad to get through the early game and PD gets you through the endgame.

CamaHa 11-14-2012 01:24 AM

Vayne already got sweet AD boost with her ult. and that ult is on short cooldown as well. So Vayne will benefit from PD much more than from any additional AD increasing items.

MFG Colour 11-14-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appendixless (Hozzászólás 31384710)

IE is rather pointless first IMO because as long as she sustains she will have the damage from her silver bolts which is why BT first works

The same idea goes with PD as long as you keep hitting them what are they to do personally i prefer black cleaver first with a vampiric sceptre for the sustain but I'm probably discredited by my first statement

PapstJL4U 11-14-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFG Colour (Hozzászólás 31405331)
IE is rather pointless first IMO because as long as she sustains she will have the damage from her silver bolts which is why BT first works

The same idea goes with PD as long as you keep hitting them what are they to do personally i prefer black cleaver first with a vampiric sceptre for the sustain but I'm probably discredited by my first statement

No you are not! :S

When i go for Mercs, i go for BC.
Another way: BFS>Zeal and depending on gold and the need for sustain i make the BFS to a BT or IE.