League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Shaco; Only a jungler? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2795611)

Skumbag Ryan 11-13-2012 03:59 PM

Shaco; Only a jungler?

So Shaco. Let's have a little discussions of this joker. Mainly, I'd like to discuss two main things with him. One being is he better as an AP or an AD, and two being is he only viable in jungle?

I am not a Shaco player, but I'm thinking of getting him. I would like to think AD is better myself. Just get an Infinity Edge and then his Q+Passive combo seems OP. My answer to the second topic is that all junglers can function elsewhere as well, just maybe not as easily. In fact, I play Lee-Sin i n bottom as a partial Support that has tankyness.

Agree with me? Disagree with me? Have an opinion that is unique? I'd love to hear them!

Candentis 11-13-2012 04:06 PM

Once the jungle update happens, you won't want to run him in a lane.

Skumbag Ryan 11-13-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candentis (Hozzászólás 31380329)
Once the jungle update happens, you won't want to run him in a lane.

Knowing me, I probably will. I think I need to have another look at jungle updates/

tr0llz4r 11-13-2012 05:08 PM

I love Shaco. I love him because I can clear the wraith camp and red buff super fast and not need to use smite. Also I barley take any damage doing so. If bot hasn't been pushed I then move on to the blue buff and gank top if they need it.

Oh and I don't need a leash which is nice.

Skumbag Ryan 11-13-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tr0llz4r (Hozzászólás 31383553)
I love Shaco. I love him because I can clear the wraith camp and red buff super fast and not need to use smite. Also I barley take any damage doing so. If bot hasn't been pushed I then move on to the blue buff and gank top if they need it.

Oh and I don't need a leash which is nice.

Good to hear? Your name makes me trust you less though.

Bags of Geld 11-13-2012 07:49 PM

I miss good ol' shaco.

Drakojan 11-13-2012 10:56 PM

I think he's really good bot lane, with Blitz. Just set traps in the bush and have the time of your life :P

first time Vayne 11-13-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakojan (Hozzászólás 31397016)
I think he's really good bot lane, with Blitz. Just set traps in the bush and have the time of your life :P

O.O

SephĂŻroth 11-14-2012 03:47 AM

You guys seriously are overestimating new jungle. The new jungle is going to be stronger, but Shaco cares not because he does great 1v1 damage and his boxes keep him from getting too much aggro.

Also, you can now CHOOSE to gank or farm, which for Shaco would be better to gank opposed to farm.

Shaco is a jungler at heart. Though, he can easily hold his own in any lane as AP Shaco because no one will be stupid enough to follow him. Though, to be viable as AP Shaco the only route is Support AP Shaco, though it is hard to give kills to the AD when your boxes do most of the work.

He's a great AD Jungler and with an Infinity Edge and a couple Blood Thuster's, he can really come out of the shadows and pick someone off.

Weegee7 11-14-2012 06:22 AM

AD Jungle for sure.
I like to build Boots of Mobility, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Frozen Mallet, and Guardian Angel.