League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Review my case please (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2795122)

Rivér 11-13-2012 02:24 PM

Review my case please

Reform card

I feel that I was judged too harshly considering the circumstances.

Quote:

Originally Posted by only1legend
I wouldn't have banned you for the game one report. You fed but your build didn't suggest it was intentional and that is hard to determine anyway. Your second report was a little out of hand. You lost your composure. "F This", "F you", "F off", "you're bad", quite Toxic.

Why is it me who is banned?I just wanted to play the game normally our first pick says nothing in champion select and instalocks zilean mid, Orianna says she's still going mid after Zilean picked mid when we consantly asked her to play another role this was in a ranked game..Then I have to 2v1 bot as Sivir which I never asked for and then my jungler ganks my lane when I was doing fine and feeds 2 kills in 2 ganks

quotes from the game
:Sivir [00:15:03] go away
Sivir [00:15:06] you are bad
*Darius proceeds to gank my lane and feeds another kill*
Darius [All][00:16:51] wtf
Darius [All][00:16:57] u didnt die>
Sivir [00:17:05] sigh

Darius[00:11:53] zil i wish u pay attention to the chat!
Zilean refusing to communicate for the entire game after ruining the whole game from champion select

I don't understand why the person who just wanted to try his best and win his ranked preliminary games and loses his temper at people who just don't care about the game as much, the game was over at champion select this was evident from our end game scores and the fact that Darius would keep coming bot and spamming his Q ability to take farm from me. When I ping him to back he doesn't listen and overextends I don't understand why I am banned for this case when the people in the game completely ruined the game for me and wasted my money and time.

Rivér 11-13-2012 04:54 PM

bump

Tech Support 11-13-2012 05:06 PM

Game 1, I couldn't see much that I would absolutely punish for, but Game 2 was toxic and probably would have been the one the majority of people voted Punish for. 1 minute in, even though it seems Zilean was doing something he shouldn't have, you took it upon yourself to call "gg" in All Chat, thus sending a morale loss to your team. Shortly after that, you tell someone to F off, and it generally feels like you are very frustrated but not keeping your fingers in check.

kaleb bartlett 11-13-2012 05:17 PM

retaliation is no excuse. even if you were baited in both games to act like a jackass you still acted like a jackass.

Rivér 11-13-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exSCape (Hozzászólás 31383446)
Game 1, I couldn't see much that I would absolutely punish for, but Game 2 was toxic and probably would have been the one the majority of people voted Punish for. 1 minute in, even though it seems Zilean was doing something he shouldn't have, you took it upon yourself to call "gg" in All Chat, thus sending a morale loss to your team. Shortly after that, you tell someone to F off, and it generally feels like you are very frustrated but not keeping your fingers in check.

Zilean chose mid in champion select then Orianna locked in mid when we asked her to support, this is in a ranked game worth 50 elo. Zilean said nothing for the whole game and went mid with Orianna.

I was trying all game and was handicapped by my jungler feeding my lane kills when I am 2v1.

I was genuinely angry as these were the preliminary ranked games worth 50 elo each and I had been trolled/aggravated from previous games with teams arguing non-stop while I try to raise morale.

Tech Support 11-13-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivér (Hozzászólás 31384994)
Zilean chose mid in champion select then Orianna locked in mid when we asked her to support, this is in a ranked game worth 50 elo. I was trying all game and was handicapped by my jungler feeding my lane kills when I am 2v1.

I understand, believe me. Everyone on here(that still plays) has had their share of bad players ruining their games, but it's been mentioned several times by Lyte and others that retaliation is just as punishable as the toxicity coming from the original player causing your frustration.

The only reason I would have hit punish was because of game 2. While it may seem unfair to you, and I can't really figure out how to put it so it doesn't come off as mean, you agreed to the summoner's code, and telling someone to F off, even if they were doing poorly, breaks that code. I did not judge your case though, but I'm letting you know my review of what I see as someone who participates in the Tribunal.

Something I may suggest though, as someone who keeps a level head(I have to. I main Teemo and you have no idea how much flak I get for locking Teemo in, even when I'm "countered") relatively often; If you find yourself in a bad match, or you have someone cussing you out for making mistakes, etc. Hit Tab, and mute that player. Don't reply to them or stoop to their level and retaliate by griefing them in return, but just play to the best of your ability. If it's a loss, then so be it. Wait about a minute or two to ensure you don't que back in with them if they hit "Play Again", and try it again. :)

Many skilled people end up in the 1.1k or 1k ELO range because of bad games, but are able to dig themselves out, despite the trolls. Those players usually have 1k+ games under their belt at the end of the season, but if every skilled person never had a bad game with sub-par players, it wouldn't be considered "competitive" would it? :P

Rivér 11-13-2012 06:09 PM

bump

Rivér 11-13-2012 07:09 PM

bump

only1legend 11-13-2012 07:22 PM

I wouldn't have banned you for the game one report. You fed but your build didn't suggest it was intentional and that is hard to determine anyway. Your second report was a little out of hand. You lost your composure. "F This", "F you", "F off", "you're bad", quite Toxic.

Rivér 11-13-2012 10:05 PM

bump