League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Nyx87's Bot Lane Counters (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2793715)

Nyx87 11-13-2012 09:47 AM

Nyx87's Bot Lane Counters

This is a project I have been working on for a bit now. I was waiting to see if there were any sweeping changes for Dominion or Champions before releasing it.

A Foreword before you look at this list. You should know that it is still incomplete and is subject to change at anytime based on my whims. Its format may change, as may anything on the list. Also, most of these are based on personal experience and what I have seen in tournaments, and I can back most of these claims with my own personal play.

Note: This list only takes into account 1v1 scenarios. So please don't say "but X champion will just get ganked."

ALSO NOTE. Some of these champions can only hold the lane, but they can do it indefinitely(I.E Gragas vs Nunu).

If you disagree with anything on the list let me know and I can run some tests or view gameplay. Also, let me know if i missed any champs on the Primary list.

Anywho, without much further ado, here is my Spreadsheet of botlane counters.

Nyx87's Counter List

Also Also, champs are currently not in a particular order! Sorry!

konfetarius 11-13-2012 09:50 AM

Nunu countered by Pantheon?

Ooooook....

SuperQuackDuck 11-13-2012 09:53 AM

I would like to suggest removing singed from the list of nunu counters. At least not first place. Riven and panth (currently 2nd) are both very good at countering nunu.

Nyx87 11-13-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by konfetarius (Hozzászólás 31360850)
Nunu countered by Pantheon?

Ooooook....

That was something i was watching on Nekrogens stream where he was Nunu and faced Tootulz bot. From what i saw, Nunu could not handle the High base damages and aggression early and took a while even stabilize.

MorningFox 11-13-2012 09:55 AM

Nunu can also be counter early game by Teemo

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R 11-13-2012 09:56 AM

I think some of these you should put "everyone". Who doesn't beat a TF bot lane?

A12MO12 11-13-2012 09:58 AM

riven and udyr good counters to nunu, shield his snowball and push waves

Nyx87 11-13-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Nunu can also be counter early game by Teemo
I don't see it, Teemo has no way to clear minions reliably outside of his shrooms and will die to Snowball harass whether he goes AD or AP. I could be wrong, and will try it sometime.

Quote:

I think some of these you should put "everyone". Who doesn't beat a TF bot lane?
Heh, I thought about that, and as you can probably see Xin Zhao became a kind of placeholder against those champs. However, TF can actually stall out some lanes fairly effectively due to his safe range and wave clear. For example, Nunu will never kill a TF that has built RoA+FoN because the regen + range is too much.

Quote:

riven and udyr good counters to nunu, shield his snowball and push waves
They was there, but the list can only be so big. Might include them later with a format change.

Quote:

I would like to suggest removing singed from the list of nunu counters. At least not first place. Riven and panth (currently 2nd) are both very good at countering nunu.
Singed can just run past Nunu and his creeps and cap the tower, pushing the lane and either forcing Nunu stop the cap, or push the creeps, but he can't do both for very long.

SuperQuackDuck 11-13-2012 10:23 AM

I play both singed and nunu bot almost exclusively and have those matchups too. Singed is a pain, but he can stalemate. It would take some really poor play for nunu to lose his tower to a singed.

urmamasllama 11-13-2012 10:25 AM

might want to look into alistar countering yorick pretty sure he does

also maokai for karthus and cassi