League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Cheated out of 1500 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2791891)

Demiize 11-12-2012 07:40 PM

Cheated out of 1500

Sitting at 1498 rating I entered for one final match. Things were looking good. All 3 lanes won, their jungler outplayed, their mid lane pushed to inhib. Feeling pretty confident about the victory, I began think what a long season it's been and how much work I've put into the game to become a better player. It had all boiled down to this game, I could almost feel what it was like to be at a championship filled with suspense and anticipation. Right when things were looking like a sure win, our AD Carry decided it was time to check out ratings on lolking.net. Before starting, he stated he would AFK if I was only game away from hitting 1500. Moments after, he came back and laughed at how he was now going to AFK so that I will be 1400 and not awarded gold. He sat at the base and laughed at how I did not deserve the win for talking too much. (I did not swear at anyone or get nasty. I only told people when to get out for over-extending). To him, I was apparently "talking too much." So within a few minutes, the enemy team had racked up enough farm to start building some final items. And not too long after, I lost my game. The last game of the season that would've gave me 1500 and gold. I think it's pretty lame that people like this exist in this world but they do. After the game ended, he announced to the other team that I was harassing him as he was "trying his best to win" mocking my loss. I doubt anything will be done about this but it's a real shame.

I understand this is a game and does not matter at the end of the day. But I worked hard for something and it was taken away by another player for his amusement.

Teh Lawler 11-12-2012 08:32 PM

:( This might be the saddest thing iv'e ever read, I hope Riot gives this guy Janna, Tribunal to arms!

adc 11-12-2012 08:47 PM

Sucks, but you'll get over it. You're not allowed to call people out on the forums; I suggest you remove that.

chezwickcheese 11-12-2012 08:51 PM

Ouch! That seriously sucks if your own team mate intentionally threw the game just to make sure you didn't reach gold. I'm sure you can contact Riot and explain what happened. They will review the chat and act accordingly. I feel sorry that you had to deal with a very very low act :(

anAmishLady 11-12-2012 11:02 PM

AD Bottom is correct. Posting players' summoner names or account names on the forums is a bannable offense. I suggest removing the name from your post immediately.

I also sympathize with you not reaching your gold ranking, but please only come here to tell us the story -- don't rage. You're reducing yourself to the level of your afk player.

As for him, I hope you all reported him. What he did was pretty dirty. haha On the bright side, I doubt Riot will let you slip by if you submit a ticket to support. Good luck.

Blind Pick Hero 11-12-2012 11:30 PM

Lol. Best troll NA

SinRG 11-13-2012 01:45 AM

How does that make sense - that this piece of **** troll can get away with doing this, but the player who suffered at his hand can't name and shame him?

Definition of retarded.

I really feel for you bro. It's sad that people like this exist, and that they receive genuine amusement from the suffering of others. Trolls = textbook sociopaths.

Bėst Kat NA 11-13-2012 01:58 AM

wow what an *******, he srsly deserves a perma ban if thats true

Demiize 11-13-2012 04:01 AM

The entire convo was reported. Everything from things I said, to him saying he would AFK for me being 1498. I just hope Riot acts on this.

Skilltestingman 11-13-2012 05:39 AM

It sucks cause riot really can't just make you gold because if vayne wasn't a nerdy little kid who gets his jollies from doing this to others, there's no way to say u wud have won.

But I hope that kid gets permabanned