League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Recruiting for the path to pro ! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2789558)

Wyl 11-12-2012 08:20 AM

Recruiting for the path to pro !

2 Attachment(s)
Update: Teams filled

Greetings Summoners,

I am here today to announce that I am looking into setting up a team to compete for the "Season 3 Path to Pro" program announced by Riot Games. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2755402

A little presentation of myself is probably required. I'm 18 years old, French Canadian (though I'm bilingual). I am also a platinum ranked player. I have over 7000 games played since the beginning of Season 1. I know how to play every Champion (though not at the same efficiency level) and I am best at Mid and Support, though I'm becoming pretty decent at Top recently. In the team, I will thus probably fill the Middle lane. I have a lot of experience and knowledge of the game, so I'm able to guide players into becoming better at what they like.

The team names are chosen ! The main team will rule under the name "Denied Instincts" and the sub team will go under the name "Dream Gaming".

Here are the admission criteria :

• You must be at least 17 years old by February 8, 2013.
• You must have a working microphone.
• You must create/have a Skype account.
• You must be available for practice at -VERY- least 3 times a week.
• No bad behaviour will be tolerated.
• Gold and platinum players will be preferred.
• Basic English. (the better you are, the better it is)

You must understand that if we ever manage to turn professional, you must be able to follow and probably leave your current occupation in order to pursue this CAREER.

The 2 tops remain to be found.

Hoping to collect many applications and best of luck.

See you on the Fields of Justice.

Best regards,

Wyl, captain and manager of the team.

--------------

So here are the teams :

Denied Instincts :

http://www.facebook.com/DeniedInstincts

Top : Red Pueo
Jungle : Mister Baws
Mid : Wyl
ADC : xPhrakshunkx
Sup : Lazres

Dream Gaming :

Top : Zigadenus
Jungle : Himo Holimion
Mid : Azwraithe
ADC : Gohanshortie
Sup : Slamx

Also attached are the logos of the teams. Hope to see us in next Go4lol, and hopefully you'll hear from us alot in the future.

Bi11ionair 11-12-2012 08:33 AM

Im fantastic you dont need to train me, im not cocky, im not an ass im confident and serious and i want what you want, add me and see
Bi11ionair

Wyl 11-12-2012 08:34 AM

While i do like your enthusiasm, please fill the appropriate form according to the position you want to fill.

Ă‘in 11-12-2012 08:40 AM

hmmm, not bad! too bad im only 1k elo... .-.

Wyl 11-12-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoQuieroPancake (Hozzászólás 31313267)
hmmm, not bad! too bad im only 1k elo... .-.

You can still apply, and if your application form pleases me, you still have a chance to pass through for manual testing. I acknowledge some players don't have quite the ELO they deserve. This can be noticed, so don't give up.

Colt45n2ZZ 11-12-2012 09:21 AM

hi i am on a bootcamped mac and i dont have the correct software to open the app form. id like to try out if theres anything else you could do

douchis 11-12-2012 10:50 AM

hi i like that you make rules for your team and it looks like its gonna be pretty decent if u want add me and i can try out on ur team im a serious player and of course looking ofr a serious team i tried to apply but i cant open ur application page so add me and we will see what goes from there oo and i can play all roles but stronger to weakest it will be adc>mid>top>jungle>support

douchis 11-12-2012 11:02 AM

Application Form (AD Carry).

Thanks for your interest in joining my team. Please fill the form below with what YOU think is the right answer. If any questions appear unclear to you, feel free to contact me through the League of Legends client.
Admission base criteria:
• You must be at least 17 years old by February 8, 2013.
• You must have a working microphone.
• You must create/have a Skype account.
• You must be available for practice at least 3 times a week.
• No bad behavior will be tolerated.
• Gold and platinum players will be preferred.
• Basic English.

General questions:

Name: douchis

Date of Birth: 1989

Email: sauL_909@hotmail.com

Time Zone: pacific from california

In a relationship? Yes ☒ No ☒

Summoner’s Name: douchis

Highest ELO achieved: 1700

Skills and interests (outside of LoL): soccer

Position related questions:

Favorite Champion: ez>graves>cait

Favorite Support: soraka>blitz

Best Champion: ez>jayce

Easiest Champion(s) to face (AD only + Support only + both): nid but none of them our easy once u play them well

Worst Champion(s) to face (AD only + Support only + both): signed jayce darius

Champions you cannot play: not realy sure but I will say xerath i donbt like him

Which of the following would you like to improve on the most?
☐ Aggressive versus Passive
☐ Farming
☒ Synergy with Support
☐ Map Awareness
☐ Trading
☐ Teamfighting/Positioning

When is it the right time to take your tower? Well if ur on a good farm and getting fed don’t, if it’s the other way as fastes u can

Why should I choose you to fill the AD Carry position? Im a person that will bring something to the team and its open for improvement and advices (open minded)

Pick the counter(s):
Graves: ☐ Tristana ☒ Ezreal ☐ Kog’Maw ☐ All ☐ None
Draven: ☐ Miss Fortune ☒ Varus ☐ Urgot ☐ All ☐ None

Tristana: ☐Corki ☐ Graves ☒ Vayne ☐ All ☐ None

Pick your Champion:

1. You have a Lulu support, against a Miss Fortune + Leona lane. Cait fro range
2. You’re against a Kog’Maw + Soraka. Pick both AD and Support: ez and blitz
3. Your support is Janna. ez

Build a team around:
Urgot: Click here to enter text.

Ashe: Click here to enter text.

Twitch: Click here to enter text.

You’re almost done! Now send the form to: william.rezai.lemay@hotmail.com

Feel free to add comments, suggestions, etc.!

Best regards,
Wyl, captain and manager of the team.

Wyl 11-12-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douchis (Hozzászólás 31316785)
hi i like that you make rules for your team and it looks like its gonna be pretty decent if u want add me and i can try out on ur team im a serious player and of course looking ofr a serious team i tried to apply but i cant open ur application page so add me and we will see what goes from there oo and i can play all roles but stronger to weakest it will be adc>mid>top>jungle>support

It'll take up to a week before I settle on a fixed roster. So expect news from me if your application pleased me.

MiG Rhyme 11-12-2012 12:26 PM

Sent you an e-mail.