League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I need a coach (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2788937)

xFREAKSHOWx 11-11-2012 11:52 PM

I need a coach

i have been playing for a year and a half, and i quit at one point because i wasnt any good and showed no signs of inprovment, i came back to try and be good at ranked matches and its not working out. league has just been really frustrating, im also on the verg of quiting. i need someone to help me get out of my obvious noob moves, counter picking, mid, bot top lane jungling, counter jungling. what to do in a sitiuation etc.

Hotdogs 11-12-2012 12:13 AM

how do you coach someone over the net?
do you need to setup a stream or something?

The Lakers 11-12-2012 11:53 AM

Lol you can play with me if you want. I'm not amazing at the game but i can show you some tips. Add me at THamid95

Atyres 11-12-2012 11:58 AM

Don't worry Rocky. Add me to your list o' people, and I'll takes ya to the top.

But seriously add me in game and I will talk for a bit, don't know bout coaching you but if you have questions I can answer some.

TehJackAttack 11-12-2012 12:57 PM

Best advice-- Use LoLReplay to record a few games. This allows everybody to see your mistakes and point them out to you. In fact, I attribute alot of my improvement to watching my own games through LoLReplay.

The number one thing I can suggest beyond that is playing safe is the best option 9/10 times. This means if you don't have the river warded, ASSUME the enemy jungler is waiting in that bush to gank you. Did your lane just switch from being aggressive to super passive? They are trying to bait you in closer so the jungler can gank you more effectively. This play style will not only increase your survivability, but encourages heavy warding at the same time. If you have good ward coverage, you know when it's safe to push your lane and trade with the enemy.

ryzeonline 11-12-2012 01:25 PM

I'm a life-coach IRL, and you may find my solo q coaching series helpful :)

Here's the latest:

[Solo Q Secrets #004] ELOs Like Money - Use It Wisely

I really poured a lot of love into it, and it can give you a huge jumpstart.

Also, add me in game and I can coach you through some stuff.

Aaaaand you can always hire me ;) :P

Insharai 11-12-2012 04:32 PM

I find watching pros play can be a great help on what to do. Finding a streamer who plays the way that you do and watching them solo/que on ranked is another good way to see how to play it.

ryzeonline 11-12-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insharai (Hozzászólás 31329306)
I find watching pros play can be a great help on what to do. Finding a streamer who plays the way that you do and watching them solo/que on ranked is another good way to see how to play it.

I totally agree with Insharai here.

Seconded. :)

xFREAKSHOWx 11-12-2012 04:59 PM

i have been watching streams almost every from dan dinh, regnald (not retiring thank god) who ever is on twitch that ik has a high elo i will watch

ExecutionerKen 11-12-2012 05:16 PM

Pay attention to the mechanics of higher elo players, such as the sequence they last hit under the turret, the combination of spells and autoattack on farming and team fights. All these eventually stack up and make you are stronger player.