League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Baneful Anarchy - LF 1250+ Top, Jungle & ADC (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2786334)

Nazera 11-11-2012 07:46 AM

Baneful Anarchy - LF 1250+ Top, Jungle & ADC

Things to Consider before applying:
We recently kicked our ADC for always getting fed, but then getting cocky, no longer working as a team, trolling & tossing away every game. He was also always usually in a game already when it was time to begin practice.
Our Top left, because he was close with the ADC.
The Jungler was removed for having a low champ pool, not playing more then 3 champs for his role, being in game when it was time to practice & not showing up for practices. He was always the weakest link on the team & we made many exceptions for him, but now he's gone & made us wish we didn't give him so many chances.

What we look for in our summoners:
Able to practice 9pm-12am EST. (This is a set time period, but days will be discussed)
• Maturity (Don't fool around & feed & we don't want to hear about your weed)
• Ambition and optimism
• 21+ preferred
• Willingness to take direction
NO Raging!!! Can't stress this enough.... We do not tolerate raging. You've been warned.
• Good Communication Skills (Don't just ask, or cry about ganks... Communicate & coordinate with the jungler)
Own 75+ Champions & be willing to throw down some cash (if needed), to buy any missing champs that may be highly used by the team.
• Know how to counter-pick.
• Know how to ward effectively & be willing to purchase them without being asked.
• Must be familiar with TeamSpeak & be willing to download if necessary.
• Can not be someone who is too greedy & stops acting as part of a team, once fed in game.
• Know that when it's practice time, you should be on TeamSpeak, without anyone having to come get you.
No excessive & unncessary side chat, or joking during games. People try to give valuable information during gameplay & we want to be able to hear it.
• Acknowlege & display in game, that you know that protecting a team carry during a team fight is more important then chasing for a kill.

Our Current Roster:

• Top -
  • Jungler -
  • Mid - Nazera
  • ADC -
  • Support - P1MP

• Sub - Genoseal
  • Sub -
  • Sub -
  • Sub -
[CENTER]* * * Please Copy & Paste the Application below, with your answers, into your response. Failure to read will result in us ignoring your post. * * *[/CENTER]
APPLICATION:

Position applying for:
Your 5 best for this role (in order):
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?:
Top ELO:
Current ELO:
Do you have a working Mic?:
How would you describe your playstyle?:
Why should we chose you?:

Do NOT add in-game. We will come to you if we're interested.
Friend invites in-game will be ignored, especially if you haven't posted here.

WhySoEnvious 11-11-2012 07:51 AM

Position applying for: ADC
Your 5 best for this role (in order): Graves, Corki, Trist, Ez, MF
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: All of them tbh
Top ELO: 1625
Current ELO: 1380 (Queueing with RL friends is never a good idea :3)
Timezone: EST
Do you have a working Mic?: Yes.
How would you describe your playstyle?: Adaptive. My builds, positioning, agression level all depends on how the enemy team plays.
Why should we chose you?: Because I've been playing LoL since about a month after beta. I am very well rounded at the game, and I love to compete. I've been competing in video games since back when I played CS1.6 in CAL Open and then CAL I/M.

Nazera 11-11-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B3GxPlaeDoh (Hozzászólás 31280103)
Current ELO: 1380 (Queueing with RL friends is never a good idea :3)

Ain't that the truth lol. I was nearly 1500 Elo at the start of S2, then friends tanked it. I dropped into the 1100's. I've worked hard just to get back up to 1300. Once you fall into Elo with bad pugs, it's really hard to get out, unless you, or someone you queue with plays a hypercarry.

NoXZiLLa 11-11-2012 08:06 AM

Position applying for: adc
Your 5 best for this role (in order): ez, graves, sivir, vayne, corki, kog, trist
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: jungle/mid
Top ELO: 1420 this season (play with 1800-2k irl friends)
Current ELO: 1380
Timezone: east
Do you have a working Mic?: yes
How would you describe your playstyle?: agressive
Why should we chose you?: have lots of comp exp and i know what im doing ;)

ps. i added you in game didnt see that part at the bottom of the post lol

Chrysogenic 11-11-2012 08:17 AM

-cut- nvm

omega1563 11-11-2012 08:35 AM

Your 5 best for this role (in order): Ezreal, Vayne, Graves, Corki, Sivir
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: Anywhere(i don't have a team so I've been forced to play each role and know the in's and out's of each, jungle is my worst)
Top ELO: 1301
Current ELO: 1301
Timezone: east
Do you have a working Mic?: yes
How would you describe your playstyle?: I tend to play differently depending on how the game is going and how I'm feeling that day, usually slightly agressive
Why should we chose you?: Willing to be a team player, I try to learn from my mistakes

NoXZiLLa 11-11-2012 10:03 AM

dude, 70 farm when im at 180 and you built a void staff first ... i was just trying to help you not telling you what to build, like i said before i play with higher elo ppl and you remove me cus i was suggesting things to build and telling you what you "shouldnt" do .... lol get carried BOTH games

Hybrid Premium 11-11-2012 10:49 AM

Position applying for:Jungler
Your 5 best for this role (in order):Shyvana Skarner Maokai Lee sin Amumu In all honestly I'm good with all of them i mained jungle for a long time...so to me there isn't no "best five"
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?:Mid
Top ELO:Ugh..... Was 1525 after the elo system changed now 1369
Current ELO:1300
Timezone:east
Do you have a working Mic?:Yes
How would you describe your playstyle?:Very Aggressively
Why should we chose you?: You would be surprised what I'm capable of.

Terrelllll 11-11-2012 11:06 AM

Your 5 best for this role (in order): ez, corki, vayne, tristana, graves
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: anything honestly, but support is a no-no
Top ELO: 1238
Current ELO: 1227
Timezone: EST
Do you have a working Mic?: yep
How would you describe your playstyle?: farmfarmfarm until it's time to teamfight
Why should we chose you?: I'm basically everything you want in a team member. Unselfish, calm, intelligent, skilled, and am willing to do whatever it takes to win

Cuberos 11-11-2012 11:18 AM

APPLICATION:

Position applying for: Jungler
Your 5 best for this role (in order): Skarner, Nautilus, Amumu, Udyr, Maokai
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: Top
Top ELO: 1408
Current ELO: 1370
Timezone: PST
Do you have a working Mic?: Yes
How would you describe your playstyle?: Tend to roam around jungle quite a bit -- Will play in opponents jungle if possible. Usually like to revisit lanes that may need the additional help.
Why should we chose you?: I've been playing League constantly for about a year now -- Always have been in the jungle. Able to communicate well with team -- Listens to play calls -- Willing it adapt to different builds or strategies on the fly if need be.

Side note: I'm also tired of all my RL friends queuing up for Ranked 5's and all auto locking in random champs and forcing the team elo down as well as my personal rank stats -- hence why my match histories look like garbage at the moment -- another reason why I would be looking for a more serious team.