League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Udyr, Lee Sin, or Nunu?? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2785974)

VeryUpsetMob 11-11-2012 03:16 AM

Udyr, Lee Sin, or Nunu??

I've been looking for a tanky jungler got the new TT. These are the champs I'm most familiar with but I'm willing to try others. Who in you opinion is the best and how do you normally build them.

Any help would be appreciated... :)

doombotMECHA 11-11-2012 03:42 AM

Ive only played nunu, but his buffs and debuffs are awesome with a tanky AP build. there's also the trick where you ult in a bush and they can't see the spell being cast. ult also gives massive altar zoning power. consume makes his jungle quick and efficient, but nowhere near as fast as the other two, however nunu is the easiest of the three by a long shot.
hope this helped!

youmadbroimnasty 11-11-2012 06:01 AM

Nunu or Leesin

Nunu if you're running an AD carry comp and Lee sin if you're not

Realyst 11-11-2012 10:29 AM

Udyr has to be fed to be relevant; he's one of the worst champions in the game once behind. Against today's auto-gap-closing, CC-spamming, and true damage dealing champions, he doesn't have what it takes to be relevant against 90% of his opponents in 3v3. In 5v5 he gets the time to jungle feed and become relevant, not so much in 3v3.

VeryUpsetMob 11-11-2012 03:40 PM

How do you guys normally build Lee Sin and Nunu in TT?

LSA 11-11-2012 05:10 PM

Lee Sin is amazing on TT.

AndersMMO 11-11-2012 06:50 PM

Lee Sin, rush BoRK, solo baron at 11, win game.

In the highly likely event that lee is banned (as he always is in gold+ elo), run Nunu with Olaf/Xin, enjoy the free wins.

Lee = Boots cloth >Grez > Cutlass > BoRK > build to match

Nunu = > Boots ruby > catalyst > RoA > Needlessly large rod > Wooglet's > abyssal >>>>>>>>>>> run me with Spell vamp quintessences and second level my consume

Wolfsark 11-11-2012 07:47 PM

If you are looking for a good jungler, Malphite is a great choice. One thing I really like about him is that his skilll that you would want to get (E) in the case of lvl 1 teamfight is also the skill that allows you to clear the jungle. He takes very little damage from creeps and his Q is great for ganking. Late game he does very well against bruisers with his durability. He also does well against AD carrys by lowering their attack speed.

I recommend building defensive items early with a focus on armor. This will allow you to clear jungle creeps quickly and come into the lanes for ganks with near full hp every time. Notable items would be: Ninja Tabi, Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, Aegis of the Legion.

Later on in the game I like to go for some AP items to make sure my ult spell combo does as much up front damage as possible. Initiating with an AP and armor boosted ult spell combo will put your enemies behind in health right from the start. The attack speed dubuff on the E will make sure they cant deal enough damage to counter. Good AP items are: Abyssal Scepter, Wooglet's Witchcap, Void Staff.

Aikimiller 11-12-2012 02:44 AM

Nunu is strong, however he is also Niche, because his kit forces him into more of a support jungler role. He fits on a team with an ally who can abuse Blood Boil- support-tank Nunu in the jungler with a Vayne on his team is really, really good. Tanky-dps who synergize with attack speed also like him, Shyvana and Shen come to mind.

I've seen Udyr do well on this map. And Lee Sin is, as always, strong but difficult to master.

Also- if price is a factor, Nunu is only 450 IP, and Udyr is 3150, while Lee Sin is 6300. So, get Nunu, maybe get Udyr, and wait for Free Week to try Lee Sin before buying if you don't have IP to burn.

TheM0ve 11-12-2012 03:42 AM

Nunu is bad. Good ult and one dmg ability with his snow ball. Doesn't even have a kit to take a champ out 1v1. Good harress but in my opinon useless in 3v3.

Lee is the most feared when picked of the 3. Udyr was decent along time ago. I would never pick him nowdays.